1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Compubitz.co.uk

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by ekearley, Jun 30, 2009.

1. lee246

lee246

I haven't been ripped off by him guys. I waited until I could find anything out about the website and it's dealings and luckily came upon this place.
    I'm interested to know how it pans out though so keep this thread updated if you can please.
  2. joedeegan

joedeegan

3. fiona.b_20

fiona.b_20

My email fiona.b_20@yahoo.co.uk
    Sorry havn't been on for a while but would love to know what you're plans are next
  4. JZ100K

JZ100K Banned Member

5. emperordikki

emperordikki

HE PAID ME BACK!! :eek:
  6. joedeegan

joedeegan

7. joedeegan

joedeegan

Oh?

Do tell ;)
  8. emperordikki

emperordikki

16 Jul 09 CHEQUE PAID IN AT BRACKNELL 1775.00

Its on my online bank statement
  9. JZ100K

JZ100K Banned Member

you big joker :D
  10. joedeegan

joedeegan

Yeah, I got a remittance as well,

But i'm sure it will bounce like it did last time
  11. emperordikki

emperordikki

No seriously, its in my bank... I'll print screen and send it to your emails.
  12. emperordikki

emperordikki

If it shows in my online banking it can still bounce?
  13. emperordikki

emperordikki

Ah, I called my bank and they said it hasn't cleared yet. Lets go ahead with things as planned and I will keep you all up-to-date.
  14. joedeegan

joedeegan

Im honestly not joking, he has the audacity to send a cheque AGAIN, when he promised to send cash! I'm sure it will bounce

Hmm... i cant add attachments... help, anyone?

Well actually last time it didn't bounce, he actually stopped it himself, and i received the cheque in the post.
  15. emperordikki

emperordikki

Well we will carry on - I don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him. We will still go after him until it clears.
  16. emperordikki

emperordikki

Come to think of it - he said he would pay it in cash, so that was another lie. The cheque will bounce or he will cancel it. Defo going ahead with plans.
  17. PCDropship

PCDropship

I would see if they all bounce as it is a crminal offence to write a cheque with no funds so if he dose it to you all i would look down that route aswell.
  18. emperordikki

emperordikki

19. Ultravox

Ultravox

I got all excited when I read you had your money back, then saw it was a cheque.

This thread is a shining example of the team work this forum provides. Keep it up guys.
  20. emperordikki

emperordikki

It is good to have such a large group of people hell-bound on getting this guy - if I was his I would be sh(censored)ing in my pants -- if he gives the money back then I will forgive him, I'm not a vindictive man so I don't intend to apply for the death penalty... unless I don't get my money back then death will be the least of his worries ;)