1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Compubitz.co.uk

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by ekearley, Jun 30, 2009.

1. emperordikki

emperordikki

SL5 8 is in Bracknell btw. So this guy defo lives there - he knows this area very well.
  2. paulgreeny83

paulgreeny83

Sorry mate missed the point here, how did you get to confirming this is his address?

Ultravox, while you make a good suggestion, this guy is no 16 yr old novice. He was jailed in the 90's for conspiring to commit the 'Ponzi' scheme - an elaborate and highly profitable fraud scam. The arresting organisation was SFO (Serious Frauds Office) who only investigate scams worth £1M or more!!

I'm dead-set on putting effort into finding this basterd. He's been doing it for 20 years, and has made millions. The authorities won't touch him as it takes too much effort - they'd rather investigate mr robber who got away with £500 worth of stuff.

Guy's - let me know your thoughts, just tell me if you're in. We could maybe meet, or set up an e-mail group, and discuss options. If someone doens't have the will power to catch him - he'll do it forever more.

Cheers.
  3. emperordikki

emperordikki

Hey Paul,

I searched for his previous company details. Since it was a Ponzi Scheme then he needed a company to do it and I searched for the details with the website I sent you guys and it gave me that address.

Berkshire Forest
    Ascot
    Berkshire
    SL5 8

Scott Leigh Canarn.

He made the big mistake of sending me that screenshot too, it has his roll number on it... for anyone that doesn't know, a role number tells you exactly which branch the account was opened with. All located in Berkshire.

I'm in Paul! Lets get this ass!
  4. lee246

lee246

Thanks for all this guys. I was considering buying something off that site, but wanted to wait a few months and see if there were any success stories. Glad I found this place.
  5. emperordikki

emperordikki

Good to know that you didn't get hit by this guy, Lee.
  6. lee246

lee246

By googling his website I came upon this site, and have spent the past few hours reading different threads. I'm very happy I found it, and believe it will help a lot when I set up.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone is aware but his website has now been taken down.
  7. emperordikki

emperordikki

Taken down or removed by himself?

I did google it myself but this didn't appear until after I bought items - looks like we were the first to get scammed.
  8. JZ100K

JZ100K Banned Member

**** his website is down :(
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

He wrote me friday telling me I would get my money on monday when he comes back from where ever his going!!!!

I told he better pay me back by going to the bank and paying in direct at the cashier.
    :mad:
  9. emperordikki

emperordikki

He knows we're on to him, this means nothing. He has just stopped the website that's all. We will get him anyway!
  10. JZ100K

JZ100K Banned Member

11. Ultravox

Ultravox

This is exactly how TWF benefits everyone. When threads like this show up on Google and stop people, even if it is just one, from buying goods from scammers, we've all done well.
    And welcome to the forum Lee.
  12. lee246

lee246

Thank you. I've spent most of the day reading on here, it's a great info source.
  13. Ultravox

Ultravox

It certainly is. I especially love the aspect of community revenge, as seen in this thread.
  14. emperordikki

emperordikki

Any word off this debt collector yet guys?
  15. JZ100K

JZ100K Banned Member

paul greeny83 i PM u, did u get the message??

john
  16. paulgreeny83

paulgreeny83

Hey John, I did the message, I replied this morning - apologies for the delay.

So in so far we have John and emporer I believe, any more? Once I get enough interest to make the outlay per person resonable, I will get the ball rolling.

I too received an email this weekend saying i'd get the money back. I sent him a long e-mail Friday showing all his previous company names, used addresses etc, all the info I had on him so he had no choice but to come clean and stop the ********.

He just replied saying 'i'm sorting this, you will get your money back'.

He's covering his tracks. Constant replies saying ‘there’s been issues, I’m sorting it’ – makes him look legitimate in the eyes of the law once a report is compiled, he's hardly going to reply admitting fraud. Each communication demonstrating hisintegrity and honesty in getting the money back makes it harder in a court of law to gain a conviction.

17. Ultravox

Ultravox

That's providing you do get your money back.
  18. paulgreeny83

paulgreeny83

He's thinking about the evidence that would be compiled against him with each reply - he's smart. He's conned the wrong guy though, it seems myself and the others on here are willing to find him. He's does leave breadcrumbs too, like displaying his roll number so we can track which branch he banks at. We'll catch him :).
  19. emperordikki

emperordikki

Yeah he said he would send me my money back too today, bollocks will he. I told him everything I've found out about him (and told you guys). His name, his mobile number, his previous convictions, his bank details, his company address, his real address, etc. etc. lets see if the coward actually gives the money back.
  20. marleywholesale

marleywholesale Banned Member

If anyone offers products at stupit low prices then it sounds like a scam !!