Contacting admins of big groups on Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by truereddevil, Feb 20, 2013.

1. truereddevil

truereddevil

Lets say for example i wanted to contact an admin of a group that has 122k likes its a very popular group that is very niche to my business and i think i could draw alot of traffic from this group so how would you approach it?

I have tryed looking for somewhere to be able to contact them when i am using facebook as my business page but it does not seem to show this option in contacting the page owner

If i use facebook as myself then it throws up that option of contacting the page

Obviously i want to just contact the page owner as my business name and not my personal so does anybody know any ways around this or even if there is a contact email for each page?

Thanks for any help
  2. ResellerLad

ResellerLad

You need to message the page. Out of interest, does it matter if you contact them on your business page or your personal profile? I doubt they'll care if it means money is heading in their direction.
  3. truereddevil

truereddevil

I like to keep my personal page personal to myself friends & family.How would you approach these pages reseller lad as payment to them i have done this in the past and offered them stock for example and its worked.Its knowing if the page owners are quite business minded or just some kid who started out a page for fun?
  4. ResellerLad

ResellerLad

I would just contact them and ask them how much they wanted to post a status with a link to your products/page or whatever
  5. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

As far as I know, you can't contact a page when using FB as your business page. So it always has to be a personal account. Without being spammy, ever tried replying to their updates as your page? Doing so they have an idea of who you are (not to mention free exposure to their fans) and will be more receptive when you get in touch with a proposal.