1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Container Shipping From China to UK

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by Adrian Lowry, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Adrian Lowry

Adrian Lowry

Hi There,

New to the forum. Wanted to get a price for shipping food trucks from China to the UK. Was hoping to get them delivered to South Shields port in the UK. They fit in a 20ft container and we'd be looking to move the first one this month.

Just need total costs from port to port please.

Thanks
    Adrian
  2. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Adrian,

If you can drop me over an email with the details I can get you some pricing sorted. We have weekly services from China.

(Email Hidden for Privacy)

I would buy on FOB terms if I were you. Let us know also which port it will be shipping from in China (or the location of the supplier).

Thanks,
    Darren.
  3. Adrian Lowry

Adrian Lowry

Hi Darren,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

We are currently in talks with five different suppliers but should have a resolution on which one we choose to go with by end of next week. I'll get back in touch with you then if that's ok. Should know port and shipping details by then. Does cost less and offer better insurance protection to go FOB on terms?

Thanks
  4. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Adrian,

Yes that's fine.

Cost wise it should provide best option overall. (FOB price means the price you pay the supplier covers all costs up to loading on vessel - We then quote you from that point to door UK and will liaise with the supplier in terms of collection/loading). We can provide marine insurance which is not overly expensive at all - we can provide more details at quote stage.