Content.ad - Yay or nay ? - My honest review

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by night rider, Aug 5, 2016.

1. night rider

night rider

Hello everyone how are you all doing.
    I started here about 4 years ago (started from the bottom now ya :p)
    i was a newbie and now i believe i have alot to offer to all newbies. If you have lost google adsense or are looking for alternatives, then i would highly recommend you to try content.ad. i was very impressed with the rpm ctr and cpc they were offering.
    I have given a complete review of content.ad on my personal blog aswell. if you are wanting to read a thorough analysis please go to my blog www.aslamoalikum.com
    or simply take my word, as i found it really competitive to all those other popular companies.
    Cody likes this.
  2. Cody

Cody

Hi, good read - and nice to know other options to go for.

Do you happen to have a blog piece on how to use that channel - perhaps pros and cons of both content.ad and AdSense as well?
  3. night rider

night rider

hi cody, i would be updating their pros and cons with i need to use them for a few more months for that before i could review the pros and cons. but i just found out one con which i updated in my blog.

and by the way i just posted the highest paying alternatives you my blog www.aslamoalikum.com
    i think it would be really helpful to other members too.