1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Cosmetic supplier available to the UK?

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by TonyQuinn93, Oct 26, 2017.

1. TonyQuinn93

TonyQuinn93

Hey guys!

I really want to start up an online business selling small cosmetics on eBay. Now, I've never done this kind of thing before and I know that I can't find the best deals simply by googling "cosmetic wholesale UK" otherwise everyone would be doing it right?

I've run the numbers with the deals that I can find currently and for a months work I would probably only profit about £100. This seems pretty low, but that's all I would make if I competed with the lowest available prices on eBay.

The thing is I'm extremely poor at the moment, as there is a risk involved I would only like to invest £250 to test the market out and prove that it works. If successful I would invest more. Is there any advice or recommendations I can get to help me out? there must be a way to buy the stock cheaper and make more profit?

thank in advance!

Tony
  2. Cody

Cody

You can always looks at suppliers from China, as this would save a lot more on costs. However, there are cautions with this, as many suppliers offer counterfeit products.
  3. TonyQuinn93

TonyQuinn93

Yeah, i had considered that, as a newbie though i would be afraid that i wouldn't know how to tell if something was genuine. I'll look into it though thanks for the advice!
  4. Cody

Cody

Totally understandable. This is one of the common issues when sourcing from China. I would suggest taking a look at our basic due diligence for sourcing items from abroad.
  5. Imrangbd

Imrangbd

Hi if you want to source from Alibaba always look for gold suppliers who accept trade assurance
  6. Cody

Cody

If you're interested in purchasing on Alibaba, and want further advice you can contact @Alibaba on here. They're members of ours.
  7. Alibaba

Alibaba

Thanks Cody.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Please use this comprehensive buyer's help guide for your reference. https://service.alibaba.com/buyer/?spm=a2700.8293689.0.0.uNJjyK&tracelog=hd_hp_buyerhp Hope you would find the resource helpful. Thank you.

Alibaba.com
    Follow us on @AlibabaTalk_UK (Twitter) @AlibabaUK (Facebook)
    Cody likes this.
  8. Beatrice McGraw

Beatrice McGraw

Visit link it will help you to find your supplier as per your demand.
  9. Beatrice McGraw

Beatrice McGraw