1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

CSCE Trading / The Hub - Italy

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by alanm, May 3, 2010.

1. alanm

alanm

Hi,

I have a court case pending in Italy (24th May) against CSCE Trading in Italy who are now trading as the Hub.
    A scumbag called Tiziano Pantoli owns this company.

They have scammed me for over 50,000 euro's.

My lawyer is keen to hear from anyone who has also been a victim. I know from earlier posts that some people on here have suffered in the same way.

Please let me know if you have any dealings with them.......and if you are considering dealing with them please speak to me first!

I will do whatever it takes to get justice against this creep.

Regards,
    Alan
  2. Frankie1

Frankie1

Wow that sucks. What a pr*ck hope you get your money back !! best of luck Frankie.
  3. ResellerLad

ResellerLad

good luck man!
  4. alanm

alanm

Thanks guys - I'll keep you updated!
  5. ResellerLad

ResellerLad

how did he scam you?

I assume you didnt just hand 50,000 euros to him on a plate?
  6. londonking

londonking

I am surprised at your comments, I have dealt with Pantoli a number of times and also met him. Please PM me and we can talk outside of the forum.

7. alanm

alanm

Long story - I'll pm you the details later.

Alan
  8. alanm

alanm

PM sent - please contact me asap
  9. alfiecamfield

alfiecamfield

hi Alanm

please can you contact me regarding The Hub!!!

Many thanks

Alfie Camfield 07825 138889
  10. adamsevinch

adamsevinch

Tiziano Pantoli and Elisa Zangari are international crooks. Now these days they are operating under a crappy company named THE HUB in Forli Italy. These 2 idiot crooks stole so much money from their customers last summer. If you need evidence I will be glad to the email you whole evidence with mine and 8 other victims. Regards. Adam sevinch. Email:[email protected]
  11. GameVibe

GameVibe Banned Member

Do the Hub have their own website?
  12. marinocaliterna

marinocaliterna

Hi there, yes the site is **************************** we also receive their offers though haven't had any dealings with these people. It seems that recently the company changed name but the same people operate it. That is not a good sign. We are also fashion brokers in Italy and are sorry to hear that there is another rotten apple spoiling the basket of the many many honest and professional wholesale dealers and brokers in Italy.
    Since we are based in Italy and we know the reputation of most businesses in the field, we welcome any trader to inquire with us prior to engage in dealings with unknown outfits. It is likely that we know if a dealer has a good reputation or not. :)
  13. Cheru

Cheru

I am half-Italian and I run a small business from the UK (and a supplier in Italy with who we share a small office near Pisa). I had the fortune to bump into Mr Pantoli in late 2009 and we have had similar problems with him since.

Is anyone in contact with the other victims from all over the workd? what do you think about creating an action group to have a better chance to recover the money and report them to the police? I have already instructed a lawyer to act for us and he has already been sued, I am also aware of at least 2 other british businesses that have instructed the same law firm to get judgment against him

For more information feel free to contact me directly
  14. slavecky

slavecky

Any port/anydeal with Italian companies, think twice...

Never ever deal with Italy, they'll do everything against you!

I can show you documents; bill of landing: full container 40HQ full of bags not fakes just from our factory, cheap bags for customer in Poland. Who chose La Spezia Port (WTF is that?) to make it faster and get cargo faster to Poland.

They (custom) kept this cargo for over 16 days and then they released it. Customer had to pat for every day kept of container. That was 40HQ. After 16 days custom released the container and customer had to pay all costs.

I'm in the possession of all copies of documents, and my advice is, please never deal with Italy, they are cr$%p.

They will only make you to loose your money.
  15. Cheru

Cheru

Hello mate

just sent you an email. I am sure that your customer can seek compensation from the port authorities, it's expressly provided by law. A friend of mine had a similar problem in Genoa and got compensation for the delays and damages for his losses incurred for the delay

I can send you his email address, if it may help?

16. slavecky

slavecky

Sure u can do it.

The point is that they kept this container for over 16 days and never wanted released it. After many days they let it go without any problems, 20.000 bags which should be delivered on time were late because of Italian custom...
  17. slavecky

slavecky

Customer chose La Spezia because it was faster than Hamburg Port, 6 days for them, it was fighting for money... Italian custom kept it for more than 16 days....
  18. Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

I totally agree - every now and again I get messages either from the Hub or CSCE - I emailed back saying another scamming operation - the guy is a **** !! I suspect involved in mafia
    - if anyone else wants to know who to avoid in Italy I can give you the details of one other!!
  19. Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

ry please - I have had this same message many times before - I suspect anyone wanting to go into your computer will find the same thing - I read terrible things about your business CSCE and Hub throughout the internet - a company that looks like it must be avoided for taking money and not supplying goods
    On 6 May 2011, at 17:23, Hub Trading Company wrote:

Dear Michelle,
    I go very slowly to make these claims, this message will go to my lawyer, I tried to make a joke of an error that the webmaster has done that for a trial was wrong to push a button for sending some of the subscribers to our website .
    Do not worry it will respond at the appropriate locations on its claim.
    Tiziano Pantoli

Da: Michelle Bray [mailto:[email protected]]
    Inviato: venerdì 6 maggio 2011 18.05
    A: Hub Trading Company
    Oggetto: Re: I: ssssss

why then am I getting a message sssssssss to tjMax - very weird

I take it you are tied up with various other scammers

On 6 May 2011, at 17:02, Hub Trading Company wrote:

Dear Michelle,
    You can remove the suspicion that it is talking to our client TJMax, but for me what do you think not is important I delete you from our data base ,you got this message because the program was wrong to send proof you really are little ironic.
    Tiziano Pantoli

junk as I suspect the whole company might be a scammer !!
    On 6 May 2011, at 16:13, Hub Trading Company wrote:

sssssssss
  20. Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

I believe this company are tied up with many others doing to to others the same thing as they did to you - this whole industry is so difficult and those entering it must do so with immense caution - especially when trading overseas. Recommendation - a flight at £120 is cheap in comparison to what can turn out to be a disastrous deal !!