1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

CSCE Trading / The Hub - Italy

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by alanm, May 3, 2010.

1. Wfia2011

Wfia2011

Hello! My name is Katherine Goss and I made an order of $2908.00 USD. My merchandise was received a bit late due to customs, but everything seemed to be fine all merchandise looked great.....I'm kinda scared now because I am just now reading these post and have just started doing business with hubtradegroup.it. Is this one of those companies that deliver goods the first time and then stop the next.Also, I ordered my goods in person in canada this time, is that going to be okay? Has anyone ordered from their candian location? Please email me ASAP Please! My email is *********************
  2. Sameera

Sameera

Good evening</SPAN>

My name isTiziano Pantoli and I M General Manager of HUB Trading , and ex owner of CSCE Trading.
    I remain surprise at the all comments above, and with great pleasure to inform you that, all documents, invoices and contracts are already in the hands of the Italian Court, where will definitely be the appropriate place to decide who has actually right.

However I would like to clarify some point out the following</SPAN>

TheGLMScotland (Mr Alan Morris) hasbought from usfor sunglasseswith a regular contractwith cleardeadlines.
    TheGLMhas taken steps topay thetotalamount ofthe invoice
    butshortly beforethe expiryof the contractfor reasons stillnotclearnow, theGLMiswithdrawn from the agreement.

Withdrawalhas agreedthat the CSCE, but all costs ofdoingworse, theGLMScotland.

The CSCEhas taken steps toreturn alarge sum ofmoney to theGLM, and provided for theregularissuance ofinvoice addressedto theGLMofplace ofholdingmoney,such invoicetotheHUBthenrecordedin its financial statementsand on which itpaid regularly
    taxesaccording to Italian law.

The CSCEis not withheld money inanywayunlawful,
    but in the faceof the moneyissuedan invoice.

We remain confidentof the regularcourt's decisionbecausewe thinkwe 're rightbecause we have beencomplied withInternational law, but if the courtgave uswrongwe are ready torespect the ruling.

Also inform you that

JimmyEndrix
    CherubinIN alias Cheru
    Michelle

They have never beenour customers, for it we have giventhe mandateto ourlaw firmto proceedagainst them fordefamation andaskfor this,compensation fordamagesufferedin the image of our company, after allthese falsestatements.

All this issue can be verifiable because since ourCompany is Corporate capitalbudgetsasourItalian lawshall be made public.

Official websiteof the Chamberof Commerceof Forlì-Cesena,
    www.fc.camcom.it
    (being apaid service to them we cansend to you byemailin the case you do not want topay for the serviceonline).

From thissite, is able to verify thatthe aboveForumis allfalse, and we remainavailableto clarifyany point, if somebodyneed.

Please note thatthe negative commentsabout our companyall start fromother our competitors companies .

Unlikepeople whoprefer to remainin the anonymous allegationsdespiteheavysubmitour detailsbelow.

Tiziano Pantoli
    "Mod edit: Email and phone number removed"

Best Regards
  3. alanm

alanm

What a load of absolute nonsense.

If this is true, why did you offer me money to settle before the recent court case?

There is not one part of your post which is remotely true!!

Where were your witnesses at the court case?? Who provided witnesses to prove you are a liar and a cheat?? Remember Alfie Camfield that you also stole money from?? Would you like him to post on here as well telling people what you are like??

What contract are youy referring to? There was no contract - I sent you money and you didn't supply the goods. Simples!
    HK BUYER likes this.
  4. Meme

Meme

How did this end? Any news in the case?
    HK BUYER likes this.
  5. yamoon

yamoon

Hub Trading Company is still committing scams.
    Do not deal with them.
    HK BUYER likes this.
  6. DennisDenim

DennisDenim

I'm another victim.
    DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM !!
    HK BUYER likes this.
  7. YSS

YSS

Alan, can we/i have an update on the current situation?
    Hope everything goes/went well, good luck!
    HK BUYER likes this.
  8. HK BUYER

HK BUYER

Hi Guys , Tiziano HUB TRADING COMPANY also took our client's Money!
    And we also found some Italian broker involved in this case!!!
    He claims he got cancer and stay in the hospital.
    Or His mother dead bla bla bla.....
    Lying customer that he will refund money but never did.
    Don't trust broker ! Only pay them PayPal.
    Now we are going to sue this company.