Customdistros.com scam

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by YVC, Jul 30, 2018.

Is this helpful?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. YVC

YVC

This is to warn users about customdistros.com scam website. There is virtually no information about them on the internet. They do not display who they actually are or where they are located. This looks like a discounted brands supplier while they are actually XiJie Co LTD- a Chinese plastic mold factory. They are hiding behind a famous label and are forging brands and cheating consumers. I made a mistake by placing an order with them for sandals. They charged a higher price than what I confirmed on my order. They took two weeks to ship the item and when it finally arrived it turned out to be a completely wrong product - cheap .99 cent sandals. They refuse to refund or to send the correct item and suggested that I keep what they sent. They tried forcing me to place another order at a discounted price (the discount will surpassingly be "wired") and then they will send the 100% correct item. Since they don't list their location it's impossible to leave a review so before online shoppers! This is by far the worst experience I had buying online. Please spread the word.
  2. Stylesupplier

Stylesupplier

Do not place an other order again.
  3. Jed

Jed

Always a clear warning sign when no contact information is displayed on a website.

If anything is ever suspicious, question the company and if the answer isn't 100% satisfactory go elsewhere.
    Import Expert likes this.
  4. Beatrix

Beatrix

Please could anyone help me to find 1 good supplier of The "made in Italy" range of clothing. I am wanting linen / silk mainly. I have found a few suppliers but have read some suppliers have better quality than others .It would be best to get it price wise from source, that's where Im struggling Any advise would be much appreciated!!!