1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

(Customer Return) Computer Parts and Components Sellers

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by MickeyBG, Dec 3, 2017.

1. MickeyBG

MickeyBG

Hello forum,

I believe this is my first post, so nice to meet you all!

I have been selling computer parts and components on eBay for the last one year and it is real fun for me. I have been buying from another members items when listed for cheaper and then relisting them for profit. It is a fun way to develop my eBay account, but not so quick and it is very time-consuming; also might say not very professional.

I am looking now to buy bigger quantities of items and I am also open to buying customer return stock, testing it myself and if needed - fixing it (or resell it faulty). I have found a lot of whole sellers who have kind of good deals when buying in bulk, but all of them need you to be a registered business, which is impossible for me due to us renting a place (no business can be registered at the address). So the first option is almost unavailable for me. This leaves me mostly with the option of buying customer return stock, which probably is even preferable (more interesting I believe), but I am not sure how exactly this works and from who I can actually purchase this kind of stock. I have seen a lot of eBay sellers listing untested/customer returns and they do it on a regular basis, so they must get their stock from a tech shop or online bulk sellers. I don't know. And this is actually where I need help.

Would really appreciate if someone explain to me how this customer return thing works and if there is a place from where I can buy computer components (without owning a company). Will be very thankful if we can form a little discussion.

I am sorry in advance if I didn't post my thread in the right place or did something wrong in a different way...

Thank you all!
    Import Expert likes this.
  2. Jed

Jed

I don't have an answer to your stock question unfortunately, but I have a possible solution to one of your problems.

You can use a virtual office address for this purpose, just a few hundred pounds a year and you have yourself a business address. Also with options to forward mail on for any official documents that may get sent there. Would be worth you having a look into that I reckon.
  3. MickeyBG

MickeyBG

Hi Jed,

That is definitely an interesting suggestion. I haven't thought of something similar actually, so will look it up and see how it is done.

Thanks!
  4. MickeyBG

MickeyBG

I have made an enquiry to a company dealing with virtual offices in my area, so will see what I'll hear from them.

Any idea how to find a customer returns stock seller or anyone, from whom I can get a good deal on computer components?

Thanks!