1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

cvunited2005.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landofthedead05

landofthedead05 Banned Member

Hello,

what do you guys think of this they accept same as credit card tho iam not sure
  2. CDV2005

CDV2005

I am thinking of buying from them vaios. I've verified them thru City of Ottawa, Canada business registration center and spoke with them 2 times on phone. seems almost 110% legit. what u think?
  3. taabish

taabish

Some of the prices seem a bit too good to be true, and US white PSP's didnt exist as far as i knew?
  4. CDV2005

CDV2005

were u planning on using credit card? i talked to them and said i will only pay via paypal. he said currently experiencing problems iwht paypal but iwll be fixed soon. thru paypal is with credit card, which would be secure. whta were u thinking of buying?
  5. Dave Hybrid

Dave Hybrid

6. CDV2005

CDV2005

dude, chill I am in USA - no competition at all! there is room for everybody..............
  7. Dave Hybrid

Dave Hybrid

8. Dave Hybrid

Dave Hybrid

What?
  9. CDV2005

CDV2005

oh sorry, didnt' get it....... i c now. so verdict- legit or no? prices too good? how come their paypal account having problems - paypal never has problems..........PS - new to this site, is there a chat or do we just have to ping back and forth thru posts?
  10. Dave Hybrid

Dave Hybrid

Way to cheap on 100+ units those prices dont happen, i can buy 100,000 Nano 4GB factory direct and they will set me back $160 ish... He is sell 100 for $139, no way man.

He is offering paypal to build trust with you but saying his paypal is having problems so you pay another way, like bank transfer, say goodbye to your money.
  11. icomguy

icomguy

I have to agree. Not sure how they can get 4GB nanos for $139. I'd be careful here.

-Paul
  12. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Legitimate - impossible. Scam - definitely possible!
  13. Abandukda

Abandukda

regarding supplier

WOW... those prices for the nanos are impossible (100+):\ .. there is no way.. however, the price for video ipods look legit.. maybe they did a typo...i doubt it though..

BE CAREFULL...

Hope i helped..:D

Asif B
  14. daynknight

daynknight

Did anyone ever end up trying this site. Just wondering if it was a typo. Please update.
    Thanks
    This is a great site, You all have saved many people much money,

Doris
  15. Nick-D

Nick-D

The posts were only yesturday so i imagine you will have to wait a while if someone actually has placed an order :niceone:
  16. Rubytronics

Rubytronics

I am currently dealing with this company, they have paper work so I am not sure what to do.
  17. Dave Hybrid

Dave Hybrid

What do you mean by paperwork mate?
  18. Rubytronics

Rubytronics

On there webiste cvunited2005.com there is a section that shows there business papers.
  19. Nick-D

Nick-D

the business papers are barely readable, you would think they would be of a fair size..
  20. digitalspree

digitalspree

who knows they might have made the papers up. Did you pay using secure payment methods? Check up paperwork reference with company registration database?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.