1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Dell All in One Touch Screen systems

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by softhands, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softhands

softhands

2. darrendux

darrendux

Can't wait for mine to arrive... :)
  3. softhands

softhands

haha.. Tomorrow you will get yours too.. Dont be surprised if you dont see any manuals or instructions...
  4. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

Hi, Hamid. Having problems with 2nd unit, touchscreen not working, any ideas ?
  5. softhands

softhands

have you installed driver? Is it glossy screen or matte?
  6. shopafrolix

The first PC I just installed Windows 7 and all worked fine, did same with 2nd one and touchscreen not functioning. I think Matt screen finish. No discs came with it and can't find drivers on Dell website
  7. darrendux

darrendux

8. shopafrolix

cheers, been there, and they don't supply the drivers required, I've found out ( I hope) that W7 supplies the drivers and my copy was a basic one, which when it did an update wiped out the drivers I need. It was a copy supplied by another manufacturer and only saved the drivers for that companies PC's (Zoostorm). So I think that was the problem, now installing a full version of W7, so fingers crossed. One PC had Dells service Tag in the BIOS but the other had it removed, hope this isn't a problem too. DARRENDUX, yours OK ? One PC had Dells service
  9. darrendux

darrendux

shopafrolics - mine arrived today, no problems whatsoever - installed full version of W7 and updated. Didn't have any WIFI, but supplier offered to send WIFI dongle so all ok. Service Tag removed as well and unable to locate via Dell support, but softhands are offering their own 1year warranty so overall very happy.
  10. shopafrolix

Good, hopefully my 2nd will be OK tomorrow. Only one of mine had wifi though - have to contact Hamid too !! lol Yours grey/silver edge trim or black ?
  11. darrendux

darrendux

Black.
    You never know with those returned/refurbished units.
    Still a steal for £250 :)
  12. shopafrolix

Well, my working perfectly one is also black, so hopefully the grey/silver one isn't a slightly different model . My girlfriend has already said she's not cleaning the fingerprints off the screen !
  13. softhands

softhands

you bothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha... Im glad richard worked out what the issue was and eris has been happy customer too... As soon as we have more in stock @ these prices, i will post here..
  14. laprepair

laprepair

Hi softhands. Have you anymore of the dell touchscreen computers?

Cheers

John
  15. softhands

softhands

Hi John,

Yes got plently more in stock. I will pm you details.
    Did you get quote on screens you wanted?
  16. softhands

softhands

pm sent John
  17. darrendux

darrendux

Same model? [2205]
    Please email me with the prices/spec.
    Cheers.
  18. softhands

softhands

Yes same apart from price.. Im going to email you. Actually pm me your tel no.
  19. darrendux

darrendux

Sent you an email.
    Cheers.
  20. softhands

softhands

last 2 non touch left.. Take both for £485
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.