1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Designer clothes

Discussion in 'Stock Wanted' started by hamzah4321, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Laurence Bilboe

Laurence Bilboe

i can help with designer clothing text 07943215969 or email (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  2. Fraser Bilboe

Fraser Bilboe

Hi Janaliza, im also interested could you whatsapp me on 07552149554
  3. ACM Personal Shopping

ACM Personal Shopping

I’m also interested in working with you as well. Please can you message me with your WhatsApp number? Thanks
  4. ACM Personal Shopping

ACM Personal Shopping

could you message me the details as well please.
  5. Duy Tung Le

Duy Tung Le

hi , im interesting designers clothing brand Kenzo, Moschino, Balmain, Versace and luxury brand stocks for my business retailer
    pls drop me your contact
    or my mail : (Email Hidden for Privacy)
    whatsapp : +61416696688
    Thanks !
  6. Paul Hoult

Paul Hoult

Hi buddy, could you whatsapp me on 07838497040 please we could do some business
  7. Nathan Younis

Nathan Younis

Hi I’m looking for the same if anyone can help me, just started up a Instagram page can you email me (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  8. Jam_10

Jam_10

9. Jam_10

Jam_10

Hi can i have some information too please
  10. Sophie k c

Sophie k c

Hi Kieran I’m also interested in this please could you private message me
  11. Laurence Bilboe

Laurence Bilboe

Hi guys I've got some Stone Island Jackets, Zanotti Shoes, Kenzo t-shirts and jumpers for seriously low prices and other designer stock coming in soon! if interested give me a message on 07943215969 or email (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  12. 1Provider

1Provider

Hi, add my whatsapp: 07925043754 that way i can send you catalogues for designers.