1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

DHL Clearance processing complete at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by crushedinc, May 6, 2011.

1. crushedinc

crushedinc

It's been like that now for 18 hours, usually they process it quickly. Any ideas?
  2. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

I wouldnt worry about it, just going through the usual processes I guess.

Just sit tight........
  3. Beauty Wonderland

Beauty Wonderland

Yup, it can take a couple of days for any further update even after it's got to that point. If there are customs taxes to pay it could be awaiting payment from DHL (which they will then bill you for before delivery) before it proceeds any further.
  4. craigc

craigc

In the same boat here, had a shipment awaiting clearance since Wednesday. Gave them a call this morning to speed things up.

Could just be a backlog from the bank holidays, either way give them a call as they may need information from you to help with the clearance.
  5. crushedinc

crushedinc

Thanks for all the replies.

@craigc... Did your go from the sort facility to completed clearance?
  6. craigc

craigc

No, from sort facility to "Clearance delay" and it was like that for at least 18 hours which is unusual for DHL.
  7. crushedinc

crushedinc

Mine says clearance processing complete... usually it is only there for a few hours...

Don't suppose you have a number for them where you don't have to wait for ages?
  8. craigc

craigc

Try 0844 248 0844 - I got through in a matter of minutes, go through the options as if you're tracking your item and then press 0 to speak to an advisor (I think). Could be busier this time of day but I've never had issues getting through to them.
  9. crushedinc

crushedinc

Thanks for your help mate, did you get your parcel in the end or is it still processing?
  10. suboa10

suboa10

Sometimes there can be delays, I have never used DHL to import so I wouldn't know much about them, but just hang on in there it will be with you soon.
  11. craigc

craigc

Your welcome, not had mine yet, they told me Monday. It's the first time I've used DHL in a little while as usually use UPS but they were more expensive on this occasion, definitely prefer UPS.

Hope you receive your package soon.
  12. crushedinc

crushedinc

Just called them and was also told Monday. The tracking on mine has changed.

I used DHL quite often, get a parcel a week and it's always been really quick, so can fault their service.