1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Discounts on 10.2 Android 2.1, 1100 Free Apps + 4GB Memory

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by saigondropshipping, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi

We have an offer on our 10.2 inch tablets, these are really nice units and can be viewed at the link below. We have also posted a video in the description to show you the quality and speed of the units.

Included in the price is; shipping from Vietnam to UK, 4GB SD card, 1100 Android Applications and full support for 3 months on how to use the device, flash the firmware, upgrade to Android 2.2 OS when it is released (current 2.2 is not right yet and still has issues) and where to download the best applications.

Quantity Available: 20

MOQ: 5 units

Price: £125 a unit delivered from Vietnam

£625 for 5 units INCLUDING delivery

£1150 for 10 units INCLUDING delivery

First 5 units sold get a surprise gift

Payment can be made via paypal (+3.5%) or by bank transfer (free)

Our new website is still not live but we expect a week or 2 before its fully updated with our products and our issue with the shipping module is sorted out.

If you have any questions at all, drop us an email at (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Thanks

Ed

http://www.saigondropshipping.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

[​IMG]
  2. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

5 down - 15 remaining, grab a bargain with some nice extras and the best Android after sales service available :)

My father will be returning next week from his visit here and has a spare couple of KG in his luggage, if anyone wants a couple bought back to the UK for Tuesday and shipped Special Delivery the cost will be £125 a unit including next day delivery from within the UK.

Will need to know by Sunday evening as he leaves Monday.

Thanks all

Ed
  3. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

WATCH OUT FOR FAKE ANDROID 2.2 OS

It has come to our attention that there are some M701 / G10 / E7002 out there marketed as shipping with Android 2.2.

I want to make this perfectly clear, there are currently no M701 with Android 2.2.

We ordered a sample of the M701 that is claimed to have 2.2 OS and it is just running 2.1 that has been hacked to say it is 2.2.

We ran plenty of tests and it is exactly the same build as the original M701 firmware.

Dont fall for it - you will be ripped off, 2.2 VERSION IS NOT AVAILABLE AS A STABLE SYSTEM

There is now a genuine version of 2.2 Froyo for both the M701 and the X5A but it is very buggy and unstable.

There are also tablets shipping out of China that have been hacked to say 2.2.

Our position at present remains the same -- there are no M701 shipping with 2.2, there is however a beta available.

At present we do not intend to ship our X5A or M701 with the recently released 2.2 Froyo, this is still in beta stage and buggy we consider it irresponsible to ship our goods with unstable firmwares.

Once this firmware is stable and reliable we will flash all our stock with it and ship out on Android 2.2, we will make an anouncement when this is happening on both here and our website www.saigondropshipping.com.

Thanks
  4. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Only 10 remaining in stock

We will also be supplying the 2.2 OS when it is stable on our new models.

UK Stock for samples

2 x 10.2 inch 2.1 units available for shipping next day delivery from the UK -

£120 a unit including delivery.

Will accept paypal but would prefer Bank Transfer, please email:

(Email Hidden for Privacy)
  5. MJBCOMPUTERS

MJBCOMPUTERS

Do these units have a HDMI port. As i have a few intrested people who are looking for this type of thing
  6. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi, the 7 inch unit has HDMI but the 10.2 inch version does not. Here is the spec for the 7 inch version which is also available from the UK from this WEDNESDAY 27th OCTOBER

We have 2 units for sample sent from the UK @ £120 a unit including recorded delivery within UK.

7 inch Telechips 8902 800-1GHz Andorid 2.1 Tablet HDMI Out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Wide-screen ,TFT resistive touch screen and 800 * 480 resolution, high-definition display.
    • Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE format music player,display the words and pictures of the songs.
    • Support AVI, RMVB, DAT, WMV, MPEG, FLV, H.264 video , 800 * 480 resolution.
    • Support HDMI 1080P and PAL, NTSC standard TV-OUT TV output function.
    • Support outside ring.
    • Supports up to 32GB capacity SD card.
    • Supports up to 4096 * 4096 resolution JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG formats picture browsing, picture automatic browsing.
    • Energy-saving settings, brightness can be adjusted freely.
    • Support ultra-long recording.
    • Support eBook reading and bookmark function.
    • Support Android 2.1 system.
    • High-speed USB2.0 transfer.
    • Mobile hard disk function.
    • Support for external mouse, keyboard.
    • Support firmware upgrade function.
    • Support multi-tasking features, books can watch while listening to music.
    • Includes 1100 Applications on pre-installed SD card
    With a fast Telechips Korean 8909 800mhz+ processor and 256 flash memory, android 2.1 operating system works well and the touch screen GUI is ultra responsive. Not only does this Apad boast the latest tablet 2.1 Droid OS, the Apad also supports HD videos up to 1920x1080P and it has a built-in HDMI output port, therefore you can enjoy HD videos from the device to other devices like HD TVs.

The Apad also Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE format music player,display the words and pictures of the songs. Video formats Supported include AVI, RMVB, DAT, WMV, MPEG, FLV, H.264 video @ 800 * 480 resolution. Support HDMI 1080P and PAL, NTSC standard TV-OUT TV output function.

The Apad Supports up to 32GB SD cards. it fully supports the Android Market. So you can download applications as you please for free. Please note the sample unit does not come with case.

http://www.saigondropshipping.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=49

Thanks

Ed
  7. MJBCOMPUTERS

MJBCOMPUTERS

Ed

Thanks for your prompt response. I will pass info onto my customers. And hopefuly will be intouch with you soon

Thanks

Mike
  8. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

No problem, if you have any questions drop me an email.
  9. albrancob67

albrancob67

I dropped you a email nearly 2 weeks ago with no reply to date. was interested in the 7" inch model if they had same specs as the 10" one.,,ring a bell?
  10. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi, I have replied to this, please check your email. You also only sent the email 4 days ago on the 22nd October, not 2 weeks.

Please check your email for my response, if you have any queries feel free to ask

Ed
  11. albrancob67

albrancob67

Thanks bud. Got your email :welldone:
  12. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi Alfred, I have sent you a reply to your email - will provide the details when I get back in the office in the morning, cheers!
  13. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Remaining Android Unit Stock available from UK for next day delivery:

2 x http://www.saigondropshipping.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

[​IMG]

1 x http://www.saigondropshipping.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=49

[​IMG]

Both units are £125 each shipped within the UK including Royal Mail Postage

Payment:
    Bank Transfer - Free
    Paypal - + 3%
    Cash on collection from Surrey

Please note the remaining units do not include the 4GB SD card, although for an additional £1.99, i can ship this from Vietnam for you.

Thanks

Ed
  14. uhafmail

uhafmail

will put an offer in of £300 for take all if your interested.
  15. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Call it £330 and we have a deal, will even put a USB in the post with the applications from Vietnam..let me know, am heading out for a few hours so will respond on my return.
  16. JonnyDixon

JonnyDixon

Very intrested in the Epad 10.2, What does the iphone style button do?
  17. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

That is the power button to turn on/turn off or to put in Airplane mode, any questions just ask

Ed
  18. JonnyDixon

JonnyDixon

Can you access android marketplace on these and download apps?
  19. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Of course, I only supply androids that support the marketplace - i also include 1100 apps + 4GB SD card when shipped from Vietnam.

Check the specs on our site www.saigondropshipping.com which will be live as soon as RBS worldpay sort out a few issues I am having with their payment platform!

Please note our warranty is as per that listed on our site: Returns information

Thanks
  20. JonnyDixon

JonnyDixon

How much for the last 3 stock including shipping within UK. and also 1 memory stick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.