1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Discounts on 10.2 Android 2.1, 1100 Free Apps + 4GB Memory

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by saigondropshipping, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi, I will do them for 330 + 15GBP shipping and will post a memory stick with 1100 applications separately to you from Vietnam.

That is a bargain, you can offload these on Ebay for 160 a unit.

The units will be shipped via Royal Mail today if you pay today.

Thanks

Ed
  2. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Al, our email system is playing up - I have sent the unit to you in S.Africa today with case, SD card + Apps. When email is back up will send you the tracking details.

Ed
  3. albrancob67

albrancob67

No problem Ed. Many thanks for the great service thus far bud :Clap:
  4. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

No problem, we aim to please:)

Hopefully do some more business with you and get these units onto the S.African market

We will update you as and when new stock comes in and when the 2.2 OS is stable as promised in the next 3 weeks hopefully. As I said I am not willing to put units on the market that are not 100% yet, not fair on customers, its all great something working for 2 weeks then applications start crashing and failing and you find yourself with a device slower than the 1.5 OS!

Wait until Android 3.0 Gingerbread is released in December then we will see some superb devices coming onto the market!

Thanks

Ed
  5. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

2 units discounted

As above - 2 remaining units discounted, see review here:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/JSM-ANDROID-G-SENSOR-Graphics-processing/dp/B0046ZD0X4
  6. KelboBargains

KelboBargains

Hi Ed

Just sent you an email about these two units as I don't have PM yet.

Kelly
  7. JonnyDixon

JonnyDixon

How much for the last 2 units, also can you fully upgrade these with android updates, eg 2,2 / 2,3 and so on
  8. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Sorry all UK stock has sold, we have 16 x 7 inch units and 22 x 10.2 inch androids available in Vietnam but are awaiting the new models to arrive next week.
  9. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

To be clear, we have no UK stock left, thanks to forum members taking advantage of our cheap sample offers:)

However we have 25 x 7 inch and 25 x 10.2 inch Telechip (faster than Rockchip) arriving in London shortly.

Full specs can be found here:

10.2 Inch 1080p Tablet

7 inch 1080p Tablet

As usual both tablets can also be sent to the UK direct from here where we hold bulk stock for wholesale prices with MOQ of 1 unit.

Buying units in quantities of 5/10/20 will give you nice discounts and free shipping.

As previously stated and following many enquiries about 2.2 OS, we will not be sending units with 2.2 out until 2.2 OS is deemed fully stable, at present following rigorous testing it is not, applications crash after weeks, and it requires re-flashing which in turn slows the unit down and can invalidate the manufactures warranty.
    _________________FYI_____________________________

There have been releases of the Android OS this year and with each release, there is a hope it will resolve many of the past desires and issues. The same thing applies to Android 2.2 which recently came out. While this is designed to be a smartphone OS, others have considered using this for tablet devices. Google has announced it is not designed for tablets and the coming Android 3.0 Gingerbread is supposed to be the one for tablet devices.

If you take this as it is stated, one has to wonder why several tablet makers announced coming tablets with Android 2.2 as the operating system. Samsung announced its Galaxy tablet would be running with this version along with LG. It is strange to offer a product knowing the proposed OS will not fully support the device. The days of doing that are no long around and consumers demand a great product at the start.

LG has announced it is delaying the release of its tablet as a result of problems with the 2.2 version. They were looking to have a device out prior to the numerous planned ones coming next year. With this announced delay, they will be releasing about the same time as many other devices, including Samsung, RIM and others.

Samsung’s Galaxy Tablet is also slated to run Andoid 2.2 and one has to wonder how soon they will be announcing a delay for the next version of Android. Since their release date is out so far, the planned release of Android 3.0 may allow them to not make any statements providing bad press. They can get the new version and then release the product. Other companies have announced waiting for Android 3.0, probably knowing it is design for running tablets.

More than likely we are Saigon Dropshipping will wait for the release of [​IMG] unless we have evidence that 2.2 is completely stable!

Thanks

Ed
  10. MJBCOMPUTERS

MJBCOMPUTERS

I would like to thank ed for a first class service

Mike
  11. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Mike, much appreciated - will be in contact shortly regarding the other tablets you were interested in, if there is anything else you need you know where to reach me:)

Thanks

Ed
  12. d3m0n

d3m0n

Edmundo,

Hope you and the family are well?

Any idea when you will have some stock in the UK, i need to sort out no1 son with a crimbo pressie and i think one of these should do....reliable are they?

D
  13. MJBCOMPUTERS

MJBCOMPUTERS

Ed can you let me know when you have uk stock
  14. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

D,

How you doing big man, its been a while! Yes these are nice and reliable, got some stock in the UK end of this week - will FB you much easier...

Ed
  15. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Hi, 10 units in the UK from Friday of the 10.2 inch and 5 units of the 7 inch, depending on customs hold ups.

Thanks

Ed
  16. d3m0n

d3m0n

Got your message and sent one back:Clap:
  17. NITrader

NITrader

Very interesting post thanks. We took a delivery of Samsung Galaxy Tabs and Toshiba Folio 100's last week.

Not sure if you've been keeping up with News in the UK but the Folio was pulled off the market in the past few days due to build quality issues, lack of Android marketplace and an unresponsive screen. I only got to play with one for 5 minutes, and the first thing I noticed was the lack of marketplace.

The Galaxy however seems to be doing extremely well. I had a play around with one and asides from features, I would say that the thing that really sets it apart from cheaper tablets is the Capacitive screen.

The lack of responsiveness from the touchscreens has been my no. 1 complaint from customers across the whole range of Android tablets I've been selling.

Do you have any plans to stock Capacitive devices in the future? There doesn't seem to be many at all in the UK around sensible prices and there is definitely a huge gap in the market between the current range of unbranded tablets and the high end devices.

Thanks,
    Anthony
  18. saigondropshipping

saigondropshipping

Thanks, funny my supplier offered me the Galaxy tablet today at a pretty decent price now I have looked into it, can I ask what these retail for? I am seeing anywhere between 500-700 on ebay!

I had read about PC world pulling the tablets, when 3.0 comes out this should really change the android market.

Folio Returns

We have been looking at capacitive devices just today, as you say there is a big difference in touchscreen quality, drop me an email and let me know what you are looking for and your budget per tablet and I will contact the supplier.

Thanks

Ed
  19. NITrader

NITrader

Thanks for getting back Ed. It seems to be going for £470-550 with the major retailers. If you think you can offer competitive prices I'd be very interested!

I'll send you an email now regarding the capacitive devices.

Thanks,
    Anthony
  20. rye

rye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.