1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer Disposable Face Masks 3 Ply Individually Sealed UK STOCK

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous & Clearance Lots' started by EAMeenan, Apr 3, 2020.

1. EAMeenan

EAMeenan

Disposable Face Masks 3 Ply Individually Sealed UK STOCK

£0.70 Including VAT and Delivery per unit

Quantity Available: 10,000 PCS
    Minimum Order: 10,000 PCS

Payment Methods: Bank Transfer
    Shipping Info: Free UK Shipping
    Buyer Liabilities: Payment

• Stock Status: Physical
    I have got stock of 10,000 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks (200 Boxes of 50 Masks) All masks are individually sealed.

Price Is £7000 Including VAT and Free UK Shipping. Also stock can be collected from Whitstable, Kent.

Looking to sell all together. Thank you

s-l1600 (3) 11.13.56.jpg s-l1600 (2) 11.13.56.jpg
  2. Marcin Perek

Marcin Perek

Hello,

We are interested in nitrile / vinyl gloves in large quantities. Can you offer something?
  3. Themis

Themis

interested, please pm details
  4. Jed

Jed

Your price works out at £35 per box of 50, generic 3 ply masks retail for about 1/3 of this price per box on Amazon... Is there anything I'm missing?

Edit: It appears the lead times on Amazon are in the multiple weeks, and many are Chinese sellers. So it would be up to you to decide if being UK stock without a lead time warrants the price given the current situation.

Annotation 2020-04-04 203651.png
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Darkhorse and Themis like this.
  5. Alipes Limited.

Alipes Limited.

If you are looking for masks on Amazon, you need to be very careful. Several of them have lead times of 4-6 weeks when you go and confirm your order so make sure the stock is actually available in the UK or shipped from Amazon directly. The prices on Amazon for those masks also do not include any customs charges you may incur when the package finally hits the UK and gets pulled by customs.

Sourcing masks, gloves or any PPE products from China is like the wild west right now. It is difficult to distinguish between real factories and fly by night operations. The factories I have been working with have told me that several of those Amazon sellers are waiting with placing their actual orders till they have received a large enough volume to place a bulk order that meets the MOQ of the factory, hence the longer lead times.

If mods allow I can post some reference guide prices of bulk orders (100,000 masks +) I have seen over the past 2-3 weeks.
  6. Jed

Jed

That's a good point, I did not look at the lead times nor see the vast majority are from Chinese sellers and that may well warrant the higher price being asked as this is UK stock without these factors, I shall update my previous post accordingly.

I would recommend starting a new thread to post reference pricing ( think this category would most suit: https://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forums/wholesale/) as it could be very useful to lots of people given the circumstances and I do not think it should be posted on someone elses stock advert :)
  7. rhemag

rhemag

Is this still available??
  8. Rising Valley Limited

Rising Valley Limited

We have FOB stock, if you are interested, please PM me
  9. Rising Valley Limited

Rising Valley Limited

are you still interested in mask, if you do. please contact us by pm
  10. sofcookies

sofcookies

Hi, Make sure your ordering the correct masks. The lead time from China you need to be very careful as there have been a number of people burnt which is why the Chinese government created the Chinese Medical Register. Forwarders can get access to this if they know what they are doing as well as access to the cheaper rates as Medical grade masks command a discounted rate to the non-chinese masks.

If your new to this then be wary of trying to make a fast buck on these masks. You can make some good money on them and you can also do some good things around PPE but partner with a good forwarder to increase your chances of making a real return and not getting burnt. I would recommend John Good Logistics as I know they have access to the rates and their airfreight division have been providing information and feedback on PPE.
  11. Rising Valley Limited

Rising Valley Limited

yes, you are right. any mask from china has been register in Chinese Medical Register system
  12. Satguru Traders

Satguru Traders

Hi
    I am interested in Vinyl/Nitrile/Latex gloves.

Please let me know if stock is available and message me the details.