Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!

Does social media improve product quality?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by multibrands, Feb 15, 2012.

does it help???

1. yes, it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, i don't think so

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. multibrands

multibrands

Hello TWF members:) ,

Good greetings!

Since digital revolution is booming globally, social media playing key role in building bridge between manufacturer and consumer over the years. Leading manufacturer companies are using their marketing armor to build strong social media campaign and trying to connect with as many consumer as they can. few of them takes consumer's view on products.

I realy want to ask you guys, does this kind of social media campaign realy help them to improve their product quality???

cheers,
  2. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi MBI,

I wouldn't sat it improves quality directly as such but you will get feedback on a product/service that may be useful for development and making changes or improvements to that product due to feedback.

Most of it is down to advertising - although its pretty clever as it cannot always be seen as direct advertising. As an example, using facebook, should you 'like' something on there, such as 'Golf' for example, you will find that the advertising banners are then automatically tailored to advertise products that may be related to golf. The user will just assume everyone gets the same Ads when in fact they are targeting areas where they may benefit most.

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  3. multibrands

multibrands

Hello Darren,
    Thanks a lot:)
    I totaly agree with you, yes infact many company use their social media campaign for advertising purpose, and they get enough success. But problem remains same, does this campaign serves consumer? ans.."No" not realy. Infact it help to advertisers, interms of traffic generation. Manaufacturer need to look on, what say?