Does Your Video Content Get Lower Organic Reach On Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by philip king, Jul 26, 2019.

1. philip king

philip king

My Video Content on facebook gets Extremely Low organic reach than regular Image or Text content. I tried my best to make videos, and I have confidence they come with good quality.
    Do you guys have the same problem like me?
  2. MarkHenry

MarkHenry

Sorry to hear this.

Here is a list what I did for my video content:
    1. I shared my video content on various & popular FB groups (Must be a relevant group)
    2. I made some postings asking some questions regarding this clip's story
    3. You should make a video on a popular topic.
  3. philip king

philip king

Thanks for sharing these tips! I never share videos in FB groups. It sounds worth trying!
    I wonder how you track the results? Use URL shorten service?
  4. 23_mediaaudits

23_mediaaudits

I would second the Facebook groups comment, although make sure you are engaging with the page and not just trying to advertise as you could be removed from it, try making helpful contributions and mentioning your content alongside. Good luck!
  5. Robert Brown

Robert Brown

You can use bit.ly or something like that. To check the traffic result you can simply go your G' analytics. Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any other query.
  6. Robert Brown

Robert Brown

Yes, you are right!

Always try to connect people with helpful talking or something like that. Don't do-Go FB group-place your link-begging: click on the link for more info= You will be BAN soon.

Just go and create helpful posts, comment, give people some advice, etc. Then you will get the chance to place your link. That's it!