1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Don't buy from Rotake Tools

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Maini41, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Maini41

Maini41

Hi

New to the forum, and here solely to share my experience with the company Rotake.

rotake.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html

I have been in the importing business for over 10 years now, and still deal with some of the original companies I started with. At one point though, I made the mistake of trying the cheaper guys.

These guys were cheap alright. Poor communication, poor time frames, wrong items sent, poor, very poor quality, and very bad customer service.

In fact the last order I got from them was so bad, I had to throw most of it away.

So, this time, I have decided to stand my ground and not pay their account.

And what do they come back with? Nothing, except to tell me that God will judge my actions. So, I won't be paying and I'll be telling.

Terrible! And not recommended at all.

I have now returned to my original supplier who is happy to continue our relationship and even offer me credit terms. Guess, I should have stayed there in the first place. Live and learn.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Maini41,

If I can ever assist with your shipping from China to the UK please do let me know. We have some of the best pricing about from China right now.

Darren.brundell@woodlandglobal.com

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  3. Maini41

Maini41

Yes you do. I have found in the past that Gold Members on Alibaba are usually pretty good, however, in 2013, I found a couple that weren't. I've been in the game for 10 years, so in the big scheme of things 2 bad ones in that time aren't bad, but I still felt it was important that I let others know. Would love to know of some other forums where I can also spread the word.
  4. rao

rao Banned Member

Hi Maini41,
    Your post is helpful to me too. I have been in the exporting business for almost 10 years, so I know asking for the samples is important before you decide to place a bigger order. Generally the quality of the sample and the later order is the same if they are made by machines. Please be careful when you try lower price ones, the materials might be different if you ask for a cheaper one, usually the factory will tell you about it. If there is no profit, how can a factory make it with same quality?
  5. holylight

holylight

Generally speaking, for a industry, under same quality the price is more or less same, because material cost is similar . if some supplier give you a quoation is much lower than market price, then the quality will be questionable. maybe you get a good sample, but you never know what will happen for mass production
  6. sinergiatradingyiwuchina

sinergiatradingyiwuchina

In some way ,it's true that the quality of the sample and the later order is the same if the products are made by machines.But, there're suppliers who may be pain in the ass that they would put something in the carton which are not corresponding to the order . We've heard so many different stories like this. I feel sorry for the unlucky foreign buyers who can't come to China to purchase ,and don't know some purchasing agent like us but by buying through oneline suppliers.