DROP SHIPPING WEBSITE - OBERLO

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by TIM1B4U, Jan 2, 2017.

1. TIM1B4U

TIM1B4U

I would like some feedback on a drop shipping website that I found *********************** I have been trying to chat with there customer services... However, the response from this website is very bad.... whenever, I ask a question they send me a website link... No direct response to my questions???
  2. Cody

Cody

Quoting post to show site link.
  3. liamhawes

liamhawes

I stopped looking into them after I worked out how many of their shopify reviews were fake, and they seem to have gone into a lot of effort to do that. That alone makes me not trust them at all.
    Cody, Warrior Hunters and beacon hill like this.
  4. TIM1B4U

TIM1B4U

Thank you for your interests... But I don't see any feed back on my query??? Can you help with this issue please?
  5. Gary

Gary

Is any supplier who doesn't answer questions and good?

That alone should answer your question.
  6. liamhawes

liamhawes

They're too busy making temporary shopify websites using the free trial system then using those accounts to write 5 star reviews about their own product. If they favour doing this over responding to actual potential customers, would you really want to deal with them?

I stopped looking into them as I had my mind made up. Don't bother with them.
  7. Ms Monthana

Ms Monthana

Why do not you use another party service like Litextension?
    Your warning helps others avoid it
  8. manishp100

manishp100

No Issue with Oberlo, its used with millions of users and I have also used it a while ago to try out the Dropshipping from AlliExpress method that was doing the rounds - made some money out of it.

Oberlo basically connects AliE to Shopify and makes it easy to import products, process orders and sync tracking/dispatch all using single click methods.

It does have links to their own sourced products but you can source the same from AliE

Oberlo is just a module/connector
  9. netcart.eu

netcart.eu

There is a better solution than shopify you can easily integrate with AliE or Amazon, Wordpress/Woocommerce
  10. manishp100

manishp100

There are loads of integration methods available, the OP however asked about Oberlo gave my two cents about that - another app is Dropified as well.
  11. jamiegee

jamiegee

I have ecommerce websites built with Joomla + Virtuemart already loaded with stock from wholesalers in the UK. The stock quantity updates daily and you can change the pricing globally/individually within Google Sheets - dropshipping-websites
  12. jameshouston135

jameshouston135

Oberlo allows you to easily import AliExpress products directly into your Shopify store and send them directly to your customers, wherever they are and with just a few clicks. More than 6,500 Shopify shops use Oberlo and have sold $ 36 million so far.

Try Oberlo for free for 30 days, no credit card is required. Their cheapest plan is 0.00 per month. Every account starts with a free trial of the Pro Plan and you won’t be billed until after the free trial period has ended.
  13. jameshouston135

jameshouston135

14. Jed

Jed

Cody likes this.