Offer Ended/Closed Dropshipping & Wholesale Supplier

Discussion in 'Dropshipped Goods' started by Crazyprofitdropshipper, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazyprofitdropshipper

Crazyprofitdropshipper

Hey All !

I’m Ricky, I will be your personally Assistant on Crazyprofit if you joined us. I handle the new product listing, supply chain, and SEO on both Google and eBay – getting you up and running with Crazyprofit. In this case you can let me help with get a new products for resell, give you same idea about what to sell and how to sell, help you to get your selling products on the first page of eBay, you also can give us some idea about how to improve our service. I will help on anything I could to make sure that you’re making money on reselling our products.

I’m available to you as a resource for the entire time you’re a Crazyprofit customer, so I want to get to know you better and see how I can help :). I’d love to know more about your business to get us going in the right direction.

I see you haven’t added any products yet. What do you plan on selling? You can simply to choice a product from best selling products on eBay, if you need any help as I just mentioned just send me an email, I will get back to you in 24hrs.

Google Crazyprofit you will find where we are.

If there’s anything else I can do to help you better achieve your business goals, just let me know!

Talk soon,
    Just email (Email Hidden for Privacy)

P.S. If you’re looking for some new products, take a look at the shop, if you need us to list a product outside from our site, please send us a link or a photo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.