DUPE UK Jackets for sale

Discussion in 'Designer Clothing & Unbranded Apparel' started by All Fen Tik, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All Fen Tik

All Fen Tik Banned Member

Hi All,

We can now offer for sale at wholesale prices one of the UK's leading brand names "DUPE" for those of you that have never heard of DUPE they are very exclusive (and expensive) and along the same lines of Stone Island they are normally sold in stores like Harvey Nicholls etc (in fact we have some with the Harvey Nics retail tags still on) all items come with DUPE coat hangers.

To start with we will have DUPE jackets available in Camo and assorted colours and sizes, we are still finalising the full details with DUPE in the UK and should have all details prices etc within 2/3 days all goods are in the UK now.

All goods are 100% authentic (dont think you will find DUPE copies anywhere yet so just goes to show they ARE authentic and paperwork will be available on large orders)

Please email us if you are interested and we will send you all the details as soon as we have them available.
  2. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

I may have somebody that will be interested in wholesale quntities, please PM me with details when they are finalised and I will pass the information on. they are not on the web so they cannot be contacted other than 'old skool' methods!!!!

Mike
  3. All Fen Tik

All Fen Tik Banned Member

Hi All,

Thanks for your replys and PM's
    We have had a lot of interest on these.

We have just received the full packing list from Dupe and there are 319pcs, sizes S/M/L/XL.

Unfortunately they have had to remove the Harvey Nicholls retail tics (to prevent store returns) however they are going to re-tag them.

Prices are not set in concrete as yet but expect to pay around £40pp, please remember these are high tag items (especially the gore-tex jackets), I will probably spilt the lot into 2 lots unless somebody wants to buy the whole lot, if somebody is interested in the whole lot please let me know, these will be great sellers and even better sellers at Xmas
    FYI - Dupe are made in Portugal however these items are in the UK now so low shipping costs and no customs problems (for UK buyers anyhow)

We do have some pictures if interested please email (stating your email address), we will have more info on pricing on Monday or Tuesday along with more pictures.

If you are familiar with Dupe then the following named jackets are available.

Milo Walsh jacket - gore-tex ultraflarge plain
    Milo Walsh jacket - gore-tex carbon 14 plain
    Kez jacket - gore-tex ultraflarge plain
    Kez jacket - gore-tex carbon 14 plain
    Kez jacket - rip stop nylon navy with acid casual stripes white
    Kez jacket - rip stop nylon navy plain
    Kez jacket - rip stop nylon olive plain
    Kez jacket - rip stop nylon black with ben ultra big head print black
    Kez jacket - rip stop nylon black plain
    Kez jacket - rip stop nylon white with dupe white strip shoulder print
    Kez jacket - rip stop nylon white plain
    Real acid jacket - gore-tex ultraflarge plain