Elavon Merchant Account

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by gkd, Feb 22, 2011.

1. gkd

gkd

Hi guys,

Does anyone have or use an Elavon Merchant Account? I am a new online trader, and use RBSWorldpay and Elavon for the retrospective services. I log in via imerchantconnect for the use of Elavon.

Can anyone tell me does Elavon batch automatically? And also, can anyone tell me how long it takes for the funds to go into my bank account?

I can't believe i have to ask this question here, but no one within the "help" department at Elavon seems to be able to answer these questions!

Many Thanks,

Graham
  2. RMT

RMT

DO NOT use Elavon, they may be cheap their admin is truly awful. Out terminal automatically ran end of day procedures up to 9th August. It stopped this function after this date and did not process our transactions but 'stored' them on the terminal. Once we finally realised this we ran a manual end of day and the terminal released £107k of funds. Elavon are now refusing to credit our account suggesting we are dodgy and they will have to hold on to all £107k for 120 days. Frankly they are clueless and the likelyhood is they will bankrupt my business of 15years.
  3. MerchantServicesBDM

MerchantServicesBDM

Not all merchant services providers are like this. Elavon are very strict with regards who they accept as customers, and how the customers conduct their business. Other providers offer a little more flexibility and would rather engage with the customer.