1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

EMS and Parcel Force from China to UK HELP!

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by xiaoheather, Feb 16, 2012.

1. techNbass2012

techNbass2012

15-20 days includes the transaction system. Chinese suppliers don't do same day delivery. They wait 2-3 days until payment has been confirmed.Sorry for being unclear.
  2. xiaoheather

xiaoheather

yeah... its still not here and the tracking still has not changed - urgh :/
  3. crispydog

crispydog

EMS is not a shipping company its an Express shipping service provided by various countries National Post companies.Your parcel is being shipped by China Post using the EMS service & will be delivered by Parcelforce.
  4. xiaoheather

xiaoheather

yes but still its not here after being dispatched on the 3rd of feb
  5. successjourney

successjourney

wow that's a long long time! I've had EMS within 3 or 4 days delivered by Parcelforce. Perhaps it's with customs? I have not read the whole thread so this may already been asked and answered......
  6. xiaoheather

xiaoheather

no it hasn't been answered and its kind of worrying as its an important document I need to work so I don't see why it should get stuck with customs
  7. Pete

Pete

EMS as used here is a single company. It is a China based operation that does use the international postal services for delivery, but as ParcelForce is a branch/division/spin-off of Royal Mail EMS as we refer to it coming from China is a "Chinese ParcelForce". From their website - ******************************************

EMS China, formal named China Courier Service Corporation (CCSC), is a 100% State Post Bureau-owned subsidiary, which mainly operates domestic and international EMS services and is the largest provider in China’s express service industry currently. Since its beginning in 1980, the EMS service has witnessed continuously growing volume and categories as well as improving quality. Holding the core philosophy of "Whole heartedness, rapidness and global reach" at all times, EMS China strives to meet the customer demands at all rounds by reorganizing production, opening new services and speeding up mail delivery. EMS China also tries its best to extend the service depth and improve the service level by enhancing the comprehensive producing capacity and facilitating informatization.

I have found DHL far more reliable and in general much less expensive. The only time we will use EMS is if DHL does not offer service, or they declare an address as a "remote location" with a significant surcharge. As part of the international postal system, EMS is obligated to provide service "everywhere", to the same extent provided by local postal services. So, we may use EMS to some address in northern Scotland and even some in the Rockie Mountain regions in the US, but for the most part, DHL is quicker and cheaper from China.

In any regard, xiaoheather, I'd say there is a good chance you have been taken advantage of, this is a long time for any "express" service to complete a delivery.
  8. Andy777

Andy777

Any updates on this? Or still no signs of package via online tracking system?
  9. shoplover

shoplover

I think it is delivered by Parcelforce which you can track on Parcelforce tracking site by entering your tracking number.
  10. jewelry4sell

jewelry4sell

It take about 15-20days. :D:D:D