1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

EMS and Parcel Force from China to UK HELP!

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by rbb, Jan 18, 2019.

1. rbb

rbb

Hi,

my parcel was posted in China on 09/01 by EMS and supplier wrote to me: "Just receive your payment. EMS recently is more slow, needs about 12-18 days after shippment. Hope you can understand." I was given the tracking number LM472113793CN
    On 17track.net it has this info:
    2019-01-11 22:04
    has left Shenzhen Express Marketing department, sent to Shenzhen International Transshipment Center
    2019-01-11 20:55
    Shenzhen Express Marketing department has received pieces (name of the range Agent: Zenghaizong, Tel: 18688931261)
    and an orange exclamation mark by "United Kingdom" which means "unable to track"

and on Royal Mail website
    Updated on: Friday 11 January
    1. 07:43pm
      Item Leaving overseasChina
    And nothing more. I asked my supplier to call and that's what she said: "Just call to EMS service to check the delivery status for you, the parcel has leave Shenzhen city to UK on 12/01. It is the newest delivery status."
    It takes 1 day to get to the UK, once the parcel left China. But tracking is not updated for a week. What can it mean? And what is your experience dealing with EMS China? Does it really take 12-18 days now? It used to be a week.

Any insight will be welcome.
  2. Wayne Graham

Wayne Graham

3. rbb

rbb

Tags: