EMS and Parcel Force from China to UK HELP!

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by rbb, Jan 18, 2019.

1. rbb

rbb

Hi,

my parcel was posted in China on 09/01 by EMS and supplier wrote to me: "Just receive your payment. EMS recently is more slow, needs about 12-18 days after shippment. Hope you can understand." I was given the tracking number LM472113793CN
    On 17track.net it has this info:
    2019-01-11 22:04
    has left Shenzhen Express Marketing department, sent to Shenzhen International Transshipment Center
    2019-01-11 20:55
    Shenzhen Express Marketing department has received pieces (name of the range Agent: Zenghaizong, Tel: 18688931261)
    and an orange exclamation mark by "United Kingdom" which means "unable to track"

and on Royal Mail website
    Updated on: Friday 11 January
    1. 07:43pm
      Item Leaving overseasChina
    And nothing more. I asked my supplier to call and that's what she said: "Just call to EMS service to check the delivery status for you, the parcel has leave Shenzhen city to UK on 12/01. It is the newest delivery status."
    It takes 1 day to get to the UK, once the parcel left China. But tracking is not updated for a week. What can it mean? And what is your experience dealing with EMS China? Does it really take 12-18 days now? It used to be a week.

Any insight will be welcome.
  2. Wayne Graham

Wayne Graham

3. rbb

rbb

Tags: