1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fashionoverstocks.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Vsdiscounts, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vsdiscounts

Vsdiscounts

Hello. I am a new member and I enjoy what you do here on this site. I would like to know if this site is a legit wholesaler or not? They have good prices, but I can't tell if their stuff is real or not. I also don't even know if they have the stuff. Could someone please help me out?
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Pretty sure these guys have been discussed before.

Try the "advanced search" feature.. :rolleyes:
  3. Vsdiscounts

Vsdiscounts

all that I got when I did it in the advanced search was one post. Has anyone ever ordered from them or know of anyone that has ordered from them?
  4. belindav123

belindav123

Hi there

Have never ordered from them and never would.

IMO all fakes, and site is similar to www.gtamarket.net ( which is now not available) , who is a known scammer - so I am guessing it is the same guy??

Sorry
    Belinda
  5. Anthony

Anthony

Yeh I think these guys have been discussed before..

Think they also belong in the Name & Shame section..
  6. lalande

lalande

Is GTA Market a known scammer because he sells fakes, or because there has been a non-delivery. Just Curious. Thanks.
  7. guru4us

guru4us

sells fakes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.