1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed For Sale - Blank Media ♦ CD-R ♦ DVD-R ♦ DVD+R ♦ DVD Dual Layer ♦ Printable ♦ Trade Prices

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by PG, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinyserve

Tinyserve

Re: For Sale - Blank Media ♦ CD-R ♦ DVD-R ♦ DVD+R ♦ DVD Dual Layer ♦ Printable ♦ Trade Pri

Are these still available if so please can you PM me price including VAT and delivery for 20 lots of DVD-R
    XLayer (25 packs). Could you also please send me a price including VAT and delivery for 20 lots of Verbatim 32GB USB sticks. Thanks in advance for your reply.
  2. deadly_b16

deadly_b16

Re: For Sale - Blank Media ♦ CD-R ♦ DVD-R ♦ DVD+R ♦ DVD Dual Layer ♦ Printable ♦ Trade Pri

hi there im interested in a stocklist for your ink can you email it to (Email Hidden for Privacy).

Thanks
  3. PG

PG

Hi Tom

MOQ Changed

JP

No stock list available

Let me know what your'e after

JP
  4. deadly_b16

deadly_b16

do you have any canon ink?

thanks
  5. Tinyserve

Tinyserve

Ok thank you please can you send me a quote including VAT and delivery for the MOQ on each then please.
  6. xax0v

xax0v

Hi
    I'm interested in bulk dye ink for Epson and Canon
    what can you offer me ?

Thanks
  7. teodor87

teodor87

Do you have LightScribe Color and Monochrome DVDs?
    What is the price, and how much would be shipping to Bulgaria for the minimum order available?
  8. tom542345

tom542345

Hello, Any chance you could PM me a list of inks you can do? maybe price list and what not.

Im mainly interested in the real inks, HP, Epson, Canon :) thanks
  9. tom542345

tom542345

Hey, Im interested in some of these items. do you have a website or email i can contact you on? thanks.
  10. j4v3d

j4v3d

do you have Verbatim DVD discs with the white surface? and also wanted to ask if you do the yellow datawrite dvd discs as well? Do you have a stock list?
  11. PG

PG

Yes we stock both Mirror and Traxdata

Let me know how many your after and i can get some prices to you
  12. j4v3d

j4v3d

i dont know i guess depends on the MOQ - how much for 100 discs? Verbatim white - if you got stocklist can you inbox me your email address.
  13. PG

PG

No stock list available

For 100 discs your best bet is eBay
  14. j4v3d

j4v3d

1000 i meant lol - not 100 sorry for the confusion
  15. PG

PG

Are you fater Verbatim, Traxdata or Mirror?

Traxdata are by far the biggest sellers
  16. j4v3d

j4v3d

give me prices for all 3 :)
  17. PG

PG

OK thanks

I'll get them sent over ASAP
    j4v3d likes this.
  18. Sireesha

Sireesha

I need Sony.. how much for 1000 discs
  19. zelig880

zelig880

hi, have you got a pricelist include vat for all cd and dvd.. i am very interested in most of the stuff..

thanks
  20. rogeruk

rogeruk

How much for 1000 each of Verbatim & Traxdata (Full face printables if possible).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.