1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Forum Slow (or is it just me)

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by Gary, Jun 10, 2013.

1. planner

planner

Couldn't get on last night about 10.30pm ish. Seems ok now. Watch this space.
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi Guys,

I just got word from the server management team that the issue has been fixed. Though please do update us if you experience it again. We'll keep a close watch on the server's progress so we could update the team immediately.

Best,
    Erik
  3. Dave

Dave

It still very slow for me, starting to p*ss me off. :(
    When pages load avatars have no images for approx 60 seconds.
  4. Gary

Gary

Seems ok here at the moment, if you haven't already, maybe try clearing your browser cache to see if that makes any difference.
  5. Ross

Ross

We obviously have a very different idea of fixed. Taking 30 seconds to load a page. Becoming a bit of a joke now.
    Dave likes this.
  6. Gary

Gary

Wierd, only taking a couple of seconds here (if that)
  7. toysandgifts

toysandgifts Banned Member

Fast for me now. But yeah, the whole thing was annoying. The forum is in enough turmoil as it is.
  8. Gary

Gary

I spoke too soon, now taking around 20 - 30 seconds to fully load a page
  9. TheDevil

TheDevil

Yeah i've been staying away for a while, getting annoying!
  10. Simple Aquatics

Simple Aquatics

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
  11. Import Expert

Import Expert

Snap - Just under a minute to load a page currently.
  12. Dean

Dean

So many negative waves...

:D
  13. toysandgifts

Seems fast now;)
  14. toysandgifts

Slow as a slug again! Where is Anthony?? Hasn't been seen in week
  15. Pete

Pete

Totally inconsistent. Thread pops right up, reply take forever to complete, next thread will hardly open, then reply is instant.

Simply sucks........
    Dave likes this.
  16. toysandgifts

I mean, what is actually going on though. If these are constant server attacks surely the tech team would have sorted these out by now.

But there seems to be more than meets the eye. Something might be happening behind the scenes.
  17. GDUK

GDUK

Surprised one of the TWF team has not updated us, they seem so quick on other matters.
  18. ebafy

ebafy

Seems better this evening, was like a slug earlier so I abandoned ship. I'm sure the team are aware of it, only Erik seems to be active nowadays though....
  19. Erik

Erik

Apologies for the late reply everyone. I'm the only one monitoring the forums at the moment and my shift ended yesterday and was not able to get another read in this section.

I've been updating Anthony about the progress of our server's connectivity, though I believe this is not a normal connectivity case. I am also experiencing latency spikes when connecting until now and I already have again reported this.

For the record, please do keep watch of your ping with TWF if the latency is high or not. Just type this in to cmd:

Take note of the time (ms). The lower the time, the better the connection. If connections go as high as around 500ms, that's pretty bad news. I'll keep everyone posted if the tech team has figured this out.

Thanks.
  20. Pete

Pete

Someone needs to wind this watch.