1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

fr33dom SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by sryano, Dec 25, 2015.

  1. sryano

    sryano

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2015
    Messages:
    25
    I NEEED TO WARN EVERYONE THAT FR33DOM IS BACK IN BUSINESS AND HE ALREADY SCAMMED ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE HE SOLD HIM USED KEYS SO PLEASE EVERY ONE BE AWARE OF THIS GUY HE IS A THIEF AND IM TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS WITH HIM INCLUDING 3 MORE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY CALLED LAWYERS AND WE HAVE ALL THE INFO WE NEED ABOUT HIM AND HE WILL GET CAUGHT SOON
  2. cjsgroup

    cjsgroup

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2010
    Messages:
    85
    A few months back he could not deliver keys to me because he said he got scammed by his supplier, so he owed me 10k euro.

    a few months later (december 15) he said he's back and he would attempt to re-pay owed. at first he sent me some working keys to re-pay the debt, I was very impressed by his honesty. After that he had more offers for me and he said that to help his cash flow to pay 20% of the order value, and the other 80% he would cover to re-pay the owed debt to me. He sent the keys first so I was happy with this.

    a few orders and he had already re-paid 5,000 euro...

    then I made an order for 300 xbox live 3 month codes, and he sent the codes, i paid the 20% and all was fine. I then realised that the codes were USED.... he sent me 300 USED live 3 month and again he's offline nowhere to be seen


    so yes he is scammer
  3. Murph6795

    Murph6795

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2015
    Messages:
    9
    Thank you for this.
  4. brand4more

    brand4more

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2012
    Messages:
    42
    thanky you
  5. RedOrange

    RedOrange

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2013
    Messages:
    76
    Thanks for warning !
  6. GameKeysBuyer

    GameKeysBuyer

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2015
    Messages:
    27
    Thanks for letting us know!
Back to top

Share This Page