1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willhof

willhof

Did you go with Tom to visit Emily ? I'd be interested to hear (or to have been a fly on the wall) what happened when you arrived ?
  2. peerielass

peerielass

Well done lady.:niceone:

Have a fabby Christmas and New Year, Karma is a great thing:D
  3. TTL

TTL

Good on you Nicky. I'm glad she got a personal visit, just to show that she can't get away with theft.

Personally, I would have resisted the "ejection" and asked her to call the police - that may have been fun.

Anyway, I hope that the legal system now gets to sort her out and if she has any money in PayPal, there is some way that it can be frozen.
  4. Gary

Gary

Glad that you managed to recoup at least some of it (as well as giving her the shock of her life no doubt), all the best for xmas and the new year!
  5. ADC

ADC

Bloody Hell. Well done Nicky. At least you have got some of your stock back and you can make a fresh start. Onwards and upwards for 2010.

What does she look like? Anything like her photo or not? Did she try to set her Rottweiller on you when she asked you to leave?
  6. sjwtrade

sjwtrade

You need commending on keeping your cool. Your certainly going about things very logically.
    Congratulations on re-couping some of your funds and I wish you the very best of luck in your attempts to recover the remainder thats owed.
  7. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

I would just like to add a personal thank you to Anthony for his support from start to finish - it really is appreciated.

And again thanks to Ally, Tom and the other individuals that have shown me so much support during this long process - I hope you know who you are!

The biggest thanks has to go to my partner for putting up with me and supporting me throughout!!
  8. truereddevil

truereddevil

Well done nicky you have got some guts gal lets hope next year is a better year for you, i think i would of dealt with this alot differently though personally put it this way she wouldn't of shoved me out of the house but glad you rose above it nicky and finally you can move on and look to the future now
  9. peerielass

peerielass

She is the rottweiller:D
  10. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

It was myself, my partner and Ally (a fellow member).
  11. mickster505

mickster505

LOL! I hadn't thought about that - gotta be worth something!

Sounds like you've been really on the ball Nicky - heres to getting the rest back which I'm sure you will:niceone:
  12. Fray Bentos

Fray Bentos

Excellent news, well done Nicky

Can you tell us more about what happened in the house? how you told her, her reaction etc
  13. jayjrc

jayjrc

Do you know what? props to you nicky, you have dealt with this very professionally and should be commended, i hope you resolve any outstanding issues and glad you can still come out the other side happy, you have done well as an advertiser since the "incident" and hope you do very well in 2010, because you deserve it.
  14. mickster505

mickster505

I may be so bold as to say I have a feeling that Nicky would have shared that but perhaps either doesn't like to relive it, or as I would probably have found may not actually remember it too clearly (the phrase "its all a bit of a blur" comes to mind!)
  15. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Just to add - I didn't just walk away and wave goodbye when she tried to push me out of the house! Quite the opposite, I wasn't going anywhere without the stock that was in front of me!
  16. Jed

Jed

You should have taken a pic of her face when she first saw you there.
    Hope things all get sorted soon Nicky!

Jed
  17. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

I definitely resisted and I was the one that called the police.
  18. willhof

willhof

What did the police do ?

Was Nicky bricking it ?
  19. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

The police searched her house.

Why would I be bricking it?
  20. Saajan

Saajan

I think he means Emily lol :D.
Thread Status: