1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracy

Tracy

Well done Nic, i would of loved to have seen her face when she opened the door.

As has already been said, you have gone about this in a very professional way and have delt with it very well considering the money lost and grief she has caused you.

Your a star! and i wish you a very good 2010!! You certainly deserve it!
  2. PT

PT

Good work, Nicky.

The way you're dealing with this is commendable and I sure hope you can recover what money you're still owed.

What goes around comes around. Just remember that.
  3. willhof

willhof

Sorry - Emily was who I meant!
  4. lighthousedirec

lighthousedirec

Congrats on your partial success, the true sign of a business person, not simply giving up and walking away. Best of luck for 2010.
  5. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Michael is right it is all a bit of a blur and everything happened so quickly.

But for all those who are asking here is a brief lowdown:

We had the situation planned and it all worked out the way we had wanted it to, to enable us to gain entry to the house. Emily didn't look particularly phased and I think she expected me to be the 'nice' person that she had always known and accept her 'explanations' (if you can call it that).

It was when I wouldn't accept it and questioned her that she became physical - but then thats what guttless people do isn't it!? I was prepared for this and stood my ground in order to regain part of the stock.

All I can say is - I think she was very disappointed that I tracked her down - for more than one reason!

I wouldn't trade places for all the money in the world.
  6. paulstanden

paulstanden

wow whats going on here thought this thread was closed??? and wahey nice work nicky well done :) glad you got some stuff back. did the police areest her??
  7. Alison_2900

Alison_2900

I'm sure Nicky won't mind if I say this (as I came with her to see what she was like that day). And I want to say this to all the guys who thought they have been fooled by an 'attractive blonde'. Now, I may be slightly tipsy tonight...however when she opened the door to me I couldn't help but bite my tongue. What stood in front of me was a very butch, yes that's right butch girl, with bad spotty skin, nasty hair (no way natural- dyed with black/ginger routes at the back and big teeth. I was actually a little shocked my her appearance to say the least....she obviously played on those pictures and made herself out to be this 'big beauty'. And for anyone who thinks I'm jealous or exaggerating - just ask Nicky. Truth be told, I'd rather look like that rottweiler of hers- at least then I would get some attention :D But there is a silver lining with all this - I have made a good friend in Nicky - so thank Emily :)
  8. Simple Aquatics

Simple Aquatics

Ha Ha perhaps that was the rottwiler you saw!
  9. Alison_2900

Alison_2900

hahaha- perhaps Looks4u..... perhaps. But to tell you the truth me and Nicky thought she was on something that day....she was acting very strange and her mouth was really swollen up -abit like a hamster that stores food in their mouths....
  10. A1International

A1International

Dont really know you Nicky but reading through this i thought i had to post and say well done on your actions and how you have handled the whole process. I hope now you have got some of the stock back you are not down too much.
  11. DeveloperMatt

DeveloperMatt

I'm glad you got something back and got to see her face! Hopefully it will be a happier Christmas with a new start in the New Year.

Best wishes,

Matt
  12. planner

planner

Well done Nicky, hope your Xmas & New Year will be a better one. Also a big thumbs up to the people who helped & supported you throughout this ordeal. :niceone:
  13. Simple Aquatics

Simple Aquatics

Just going back to your description of her, i remember she showed me pics of her with her dog taken in her mums or somewhere, must say did didnt look as described above, but again, could of been anyone!!! Anyway, onwards and upwards!
  14. Pete

Pete

Cheers, Nicky!

Left your helmet-cam at home, did you? :)

You might have sold subscriptions to the video of the confrontation. At least pay for the gas.

I know you have done all you could to look out for my interests in this matter and I salute you for it!

For the voyeurs amongst the group, I've got the address................

Just joking and shame on you all. Let's truly put it behind us and think pleasant Christmas thoughts.
  15. DeveloperMatt

DeveloperMatt

16. planner

planner

Let's truly put it behind us and think pleasant Christmas thoughts.

How about stuffing? :dance:
  17. sjwtrade

sjwtrade

18. mickster505

mickster505

19. paulstanden

paulstanden

hmm turkey and cranberry sauce :)
  20. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Ally - you weren't quite as subtle as me lol. And I thought I looked run down that day!! You know that we appreicate everything that you did!

Oh and we were friends without Emily's help :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.