1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Pete - I wish I could have done more, I really do!

I was actually pretty gutted that my spy keyring didn't have power!
  2. Saajan

Saajan

You should bought a spy camera and taken snapshots of her - :p.
  3. Alison_2900

Alison_2900

Ally - you weren't quite as subtle as me lol. And I thought I looked run down that day!! You know that we appreicate everything that you did!

Oh and we were friends without Emily's help

No problems Nicky- anytime! Was nice to meet you and C- and just glad we managed to get some of your stuff back :):)
  4. uhafmail

uhafmail

Would have loved to come along, if i wasn't at uni i definetely would have come along! Like i have told you before i consider you a friend and am trully happy that you managed to get some of the stock back that Emily stole from you.
  5. Anthony

Anthony

There is not a great deal for myself to add at this point in time, Nicky has done a tremendously good job at explaining the events that have taken place over the last few weeks. I would like to point out why this thread was closed, as this was not explained previously. The decision was taken (and not lightly I might add) because if this thread had been allowed to continue any further at that particular time, the procedures that were being orchestrated behind closed doors would have undoubtedly been impaired – clearly however we were unable to make these or the reasons for closure public knowledge until such time that it was possible to do so.

I would like to take this opportunity to commend Nicky for how she has handled herself through this whole episode. Her tenacity and that showed by other members of this forum has led to the recovery of some of what was taken. In many ways this in itself is a small victory. With the unearthing of up to date contact information, this is now in the hands of those others who have been affected by this fraudulent activity, the UK's courts will now decide the fate of the perpetrator.

Despicable events like this occur at all levels of society, however this does not mean that this community will shy away from our responsibilities and we are taking steps to learn from and prevent such instances from occurring in the future. This security assessment is still on-going and will take some time to formulate but one expects the resulting measures to be rolled out in the New Year.

Thank you to all of those who provided critical pieces of information to assist in this case, those you have helped sincerely appreciate it.
  6. HakaWog

HakaWog

Nicky & Ally = Cagney & Lacey :D (However please accept my most humblest apologies if you are a bloke Nicky)

[​IMG]

Haven't watched that show in years, I might buy myself an early chrissy box set.
  7. NickH

NickH

I'm new here, I read about 3/4 of this thread. I'm just glad you found that creature Nicky! Well done! :) Goodluck with the next stages :)
  8. MediaDevil

MediaDevil

She tried to gold plate her rotting teeth. We all know what the quality of her gold-plating is (or is not) like, so that would explain the swelling.

*Other metals are available*
  9. Pete

Pete

Many forums like to call themselves a community, this one truly is.
  10. londonking

londonking

This action deserves the member of the month award without a doubt.
  11. Michael

Michael

The best things come to those who wait, congrats on a fantastic result.
  12. cpc

cpc

Thats the way to go TWF. Great Job as always! Thanks for keeping the community safe.
  13. james11

james11

does anyone have a photo of emily little and would it not be a good thing to put her address on here ,as i said in a post my mate lost £500.00 to her and he would love to see her
  14. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

If that is the case then your friend will need to contact the TWF management. As I have already said there is no need to post the address publically. Anybody that needs it to pursue a claim should contact Anthony.
  15. Seraph

Seraph

I'll echo what everyone else has said, well done Nicky for showing 'her' she couldn't just get away with it.

I know you're still out of pocket but you must be feeling better about things now - you've remained calm throughout (on here), a true professional :)

Onwards and upwards :niceone: to a prosperous 2010!
  16. willhof

willhof

Why protect her ?

Name and shame her address I should think!
  17. ADC

ADC

Anthony can't allow it under the data protection act.
  18. willhof

willhof

No, but Nicky can.
  19. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

This matter has been handled thus far with a quiet dignity that has got results. Giving peoples addresses on a public forum can lead to further illegal activity against the original offender and all of a sudden innocent people become no better than the scammers.2 wrongs and all that......
  20. ADC

ADC

He could still get in trouble unless he deletes the post, because he is allowed it to be published on his website.

She probably wouldn't sue anyway, doubt she would be able to afford it, but you can never tell and its probably not worth the risk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.