1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete

Pete

What good would it do? Have a mass march on the house with pitchforks and burning tar sticks?

She seemed betwixt and between places all along, she may have moved on since Nicky's visit.

As we say in the US - Travelin' man ain't got no Zip Code. Maybe Travelin' bitch ain't got no Post Code.
  2. ADC

ADC

:D Love It Pete. It's a classic.
  3. willhof

willhof

Why protect the girl ? As far as I'm concerned, if people want to pay her a visit with pitchforks and tar and feathers, then why not ? An eye for an eye and all that.
  4. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

Why lower yourself to her level?
  5. willhof

willhof

I won't be lowering myself as I never had dealings with her and have never spoke to her, but all I'm saying, is I sympathise with anybody who would pay her a visit and get their money back by tarring and feathering her ;)
  6. Tracy

Tracy

As much as i would love to go to her house and smash her huge teeth in :mad:
    Its not worth getting a criminal record for, she is a peice of crap that will get what is coming to her.
  7. suttons33

suttons33

feels so much better when you write it down!!! LOL Did you receive any post from me today hun?

8. Alison_2900

Alison_2900

Tracy's right - Karma is a very funny thing and she will get what's coming to her, no questions there.
  9. ADC

ADC

Did anybody read about that guy in the paper the other week. Some thieves broke into his house and tied him and all his family up, he managed to escape and whacked one of the robbers a few times with a cricket bat giving him severe brain damage. The guy got 4 and a half years in prison whilst the thief got off scot free.

Sorry if its slightly off topic, but it just shows you what can happen when you take the law into your hands. Nicky did the right thing by not resorting to violence, especially in a case like this.
  10. willhof

willhof

There's a thread about it in the Off-Topic section.
  11. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

This will be my only comment on the subject of her address. I don't see any need to display her address publically. If I hadn't have played the situation the way I have then I wouldn't have got any of my stock back. I have now visited two addresses, driving god knows how many miles - if I had publically achknowledged what I was doing then I wouldn't have got anywhere. The individuals that have been defrauded have got her address and the only way they are going to get anywhere is by going through the courts.
  12. Pete

Pete

Besides Nicky and I, how many of you even have a dog in this fight?

We, and others actually involved are if not jumping up and down with joy, at least satisfied that the proper action is being taken.

When I knew Nicky was going to open this back up I figured most or the repartee would be from those least involved.

If the principals are satisfied, why are any of the rest involved? We are (hopefully) all adults, capable of deciding out own course of action and I daresay if any of those involved required the address it would be provided to them, for serving papers, if no other reason.

So, why not all of the rest of you folks in the gallery not sit back and let the hallowed court system run it's course.

Chill!

Or, in my more confrontational mode - What's it to ya? :)
  13. Seraph

Seraph

Pete I can see your point but I think that she duped many people on here, I know not all had monies involved but it's only natural to be vocal when you've been done over.

I don't think her address should be posted but her name is all over the internet now - presuming it is her name - and hopefully she won't get away with it as easy again.

Let's hope a prosecution does happen, she deserves all she gets (and then some) :niceone:
  14. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Completely agree! Don't get me wrong - I didnt just stand there when I was being pushed out of the house - I was there to collect what was mine and I wasn't leaving without it. But if I had done what she did, which was push me to the floor, then I'm sure that I would have been arrested.

I'm not somebody who lets people walk all over me - completely the opposite - but I have my self respect and I wouldn't put my job at risk (however much I have thought about doing worse than what she did!)

I have the knowledge that I tracked her down and saw the life that she lives - that is worth more to me! I wouldn't change anything in my life - I'm very sure that there is lots that she would change in hers!
  15. Gary

Gary

It does sound as if you kept a cool head, which many people in your situation may not have done, so more credit to you.

I agree, nobody other than those directly involved need to know her address and can see nothing positive which can be achieved by it being published, the only thing that would do is cause her to run (move on), if she hasn't already. The authorities have the information they need so why not just leave it to the professionals now as the people directly involved are doing, especially (as mentioned) those who really have no business in knowing it.
  16. Tracy

Tracy

Yes :D PM'd
  17. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Thank you Anthony! Your support throughout has been really appreciated.
  18. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

I agree - I would award MOTM to: Alison_2900, Uhafmail, Jazzy123 & Saajan :)
  19. james11

james11

i agree with willhoff name and shame her ,as we all know she will get off scotfree ,and the people who have beeen conned by her are out of pocket
  20. successjourney

successjourney

Fantastic result - I am really pleased for everyone involved! :dance:

Not only did they recover what's partially owed but also they prevented more potential victims.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.