1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony

Anthony

Unfortunately we do not share the same view and this will be the last time that we respond directly to this specific disclosure request. The address will not be released publicly in this thread.

Those that have been defrauded and have provided proof of transaction have been added to the case file and are in possession of the information that we are able to disclose. They have been in possession of this information for upwards of a week so as to enable them to take the action they deem appropriate before we updated this public thread.

james11, the 'friend' to which you referred to in a past post, we are still awaiting a response from. If you have regular contact with him, perhaps you could give him a nudge and ask him to respond to our email if he requires any further assistance from us in regards to this case.

Many thanks.
  2. Gary

Gary

No disrespect but as has already been said, those who were conned by her (or al least those who have informed Anthony) have the information.

Just a question, you only joined not even a fortnight before she was discovered to be a fraud so could really have no vested interest in having her details, so, in the words of a Pete, who was involved directly, what's it to ya?

Sad thing is, people STILL don't seem to get the fact that this investigation would never have got anywhere if the details were published every step of the way, nor will it get any further should details be published now. I personally think SOME people are following this like a real life episode of eastenders, for some kind of 'entertainment value', wondering what's going to happen next.

The best thing that anybody can do to help those involved to have any chance of recovering ANYTHING back is to let them get on with it behind the scenes as has already been PROVEN, I'm sure that we will be updated with breakthroughs as/when they occur (which has already been proven too).

Edit:

Anthony answered (I took too long to write) but my opinion still stands
  3. james11

james11

well anthony i have spokem to my mate and he has replied to you regards emily litte and also ask if his ban could be lifted and yet he has no reply from yourselves
  4. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

As I have said previously, I have said all I'm going to about her address.

But what I will say is - I will be making sure that she WILL NOT be getting off scott free!

I've already started this by tracking her down and reclaiming part of the stock - there is no way she thought that I would find her!
  5. suttons33

suttons33

I bet the look on her face will be a snapshot to treasure forever hun!!!!! :D you sound bit like me, very laid back but not to be pushed too far!!!1 Good on ya girl!!! Can you do me a favour, have started a thread and looking for opinions, can you let me know what you think at first glance. x

6. C89

C89

7. Pete

Pete

Yours and many more, I'm afraid.

Well, everyone's been made right and I'm going to be having Happy Meals for the Holidays. At last a chance to catch up my Chipmunks collection.
  8. peerielass

peerielass

I tried to report it to Ebay but needed the police to do it.
  9. Pete

Pete

Thanks, Lass

That's all be thoroughly investigated and implemented where possible to document it.

I even tried pulling in some favors and siccing Harry and Billy Salter on them, but Brigadier Ferguson and Sean Dillon have turned them into a couple of Security Service cohorts and they have given up knee-capping and those other lovely sports they used to play down about the docks. (Except, of course, when under Her Majesty's Service and the Brigadier's approval.)
  10. peerielass

peerielass

Lol, don't you wish you could just smack her in the face, she really doesn't know how deep she has dug herself, haha, stupid girl, messing with a huge community, thinking she had got away with it.
  11. Pete

Pete

I don't know about smacking her face, maybe do to her what she did to me. No, I usually charge for that, why give it to her for free.
  12. JustCraig

JustCraig

13. james11

james11

does anyone know what she looks like ,i think it would be fair if we could see her face ,we cant let people get away with the things she has done and to be honest the police will do naff all as will all know.
  14. Selvi

Selvi

Glad to hear nicky's story, hopefully other people may get some money back. Probably only know half the story but I would always tell people to be extra vigilant especially when dealing with a young blond.

Have a great xmas all!
  15. JustCraig

JustCraig

She has not completely gotten away with it. If you really want to know what she looks like I think her facebook/Bebo profiles have been posted somewhere on this thread. Although I can't see what good it will do you?

If you ever needed an example of how to deal with a situation like this, I think you could learn a lot from Nicky.
  16. Tracy

Tracy

I dont think thats fair mate.
  17. suttons33

suttons33

See now, that comment makes me a lttle bit cross, I am a young (well Youngish)blonde but I am nothing like the devious Emily and to think that people are more wary because of that is extremely annoying!! :mad:

Thankfully Emily is the exception rather than the rule!!

18. Tracy

Tracy

Yes exactly i was also offended by that Abs.

Check my feedback Skill4style we are not all like that...

We dont all need to use our looks to get places in life
  19. HakaWog

HakaWog

I think from all of this it is fair to say that fraudsters/scammers/con artists come in all different sorts, male/female, black/white, fat/skinny, dumb/smart etc. etc.

Don't know why people need to know what she looks like or where she lives except to increase the gossip value of this thread.
  20. Tracy

Tracy

The sad thruth is, if this was a bloke then noone would be asking what they look like........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.