1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james11

james11

why are people protecting her post her face on here ,she is a scammer its only fair people should see what see looks like and if it was a man who scammed everyone then i would say he needs a good smack in the face ,for me its an eye for an eye and all that
  2. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

James - have you actually read any posts apart from your own?
    There was a very detailed description of her in an earlier post.
  3. Tracy

Tracy

Who cares what she looks like???

But if you really have to know then by the sounds of it, you need to take the pics she posted of herself on here, add a few pounds, some spots and some drugs and there you have it. Job done
  4. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

James - funnily enough there were more important things on my mind then taking my camera with me!!
  5. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

What part of the 'story' do you think you are missing?!
  6. NickH

NickH

No offense James11, but I think I'd stop digging if I were you. Read this thread from the beginning and you'll find theres plenty of links to facebook n Bebo where there are pictures if you really need them that much.
  7. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Thank you Craig - appreciate that!
  8. Tracy

Tracy

Just a thought... Does this thread still need to be open?
  9. ballymoremonty

ballymoremonty

Bit late here Nicky but well done, way to sort a scammer :niceone:. Best a luck in the New Year to yourself and all on TWF.
  10. Sonny

Sonny

Probably nottt, it have been top thread on forum homepage for a while aswell.
  11. james11

james11

point taken ,facebook and bebo there are no photos and i am not digging i am just having my say this is a free site yeah ? scammers should not get off scottfree.
  12. uhafmail

uhafmail

What punishment is it if a picture of Emily is put up on the site?
  13. Anthony

Anthony

I think that all that needs to have been said has been by those parties involved.

Perhaps we will re-open this thread when there is an update to give on the legal cases.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.