1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. channelgoods

channelgoods

David what have you lost and how did you Pay ?
  2. Michael

Michael

I made it quite clear on many occassions that something didnt add up but it didnt matter as she wasnt an advertising member so people shouldnt have needed warning off.
  3. jayjrc

jayjrc

the question is would anybody have believed it? everybody was so caught up in the emily hype, when anybody dared to say anything bad about her, there would be dozens of forum members on your back, this happened to me a few times which i refused to back down from, did not stop forum members backing emily to the hilt and i have seen others this happened to, just because you say something doesnt mean it will be believed by those with emily tinted glasses.
  4. willhof

willhof

When did you say that something didn't add up ?

I'm not doubting you, I'm just interested to see.
  5. ADC

ADC

I think Nicky met up with her, i doubt she would have gone into business if she had turned out to be a bloke.
  6. Michael

Michael

7. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

She was a real person, and female, thats about all I can cofirm from talks.
  8. willhof

willhof

Well quite a few people (including some very well-respected members) weren't sure of her authenticity, so surely they wouldn't have had to fight their corner alone...

Also, there was nothing to stop them contacting Anthony or any of the other mods privately.
  9. DavidLamX29

DavidLamX29

tbh I would keep that to myself, what I could tell you guys is that it wasnt that much I put out £ & that it was for XBOX 360 Games.

I was not prepared to put in alot untill I am satisfied with the result.
  10. issics

issics

Because its benefit of the doubt isnt it. If everybody did that straight away nobody would buy anything. You cant just post something saying that you think shes a con artist or you would get banned or have a warning. The people who didnt have anything to do with her have shown they didnt trust her.
  11. channelgoods

channelgoods

How did you Pay ? Paypal or Google Checkout or ???
  12. mdsltd

mdsltd

Totally agree some people are a sucker for a pretty face, oh dear :eek:
  13. channelgoods

channelgoods

What I am surprised is how did people pay for there order of goods ? If you paid by CC Paypal or Google Checkout your all covered.
  14. Michael

Michael

I had questioned her attitude and morals a number of times, with the chit chat/social networking she seemed to use the forum for and about the big thread on how to get around eBay and Paypal suspensions!

A lot of the times my posts were deleted or threads closed but I had definitely mentioned it openly in threads, but as I said previously.. it wouldnt have been a problem if members didnt deal with non advertising members!
  15. DavidLamX29

DavidLamX29

I think its unfair to think that way, personally I did not care what they look like. Look at yourselfs you don't need to post a picture of your face to have a good business, but she may have used it to attract others.
  16. cpc

cpc

Spot on! (happy birthday emily` reaching 700 views it was obvious) I guess you all wanted to meet the pretty girl in the office. Most of them get fired in the first three months anyway.
  17. DavidLamX29

DavidLamX29

Yes we have all gathered that, we do know how to overcome these circumstances but we have not all payed that way.
  18. channelgoods

channelgoods

David, I have offered to help out people who have been scammed by this. If there is anything I can do let me know. Regards
  19. DavidLamX29

DavidLamX29

Thanks I sure will.
  20. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

I have just gone through our records and have a mobile number, it has been passed to Admin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.