1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fraudulent Activity Committed by x_Emily_x

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Anthony, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdsltd

mdsltd

You can bet your bottom dollar if she is a scammer that number will be long gone.

I cant understand why she would scam people for very little money?
  2. Gary

Gary

probably unregistered sim too
  3. Digitalfever

Digitalfever

So so true !!

I read a lot of emilys posts and was outraged by some of the stuff she said and how she would go off on one. It was so annoying listening to her talk about stuff that clearly she had no experience of and back chat experienced sellers. It was beyond a joke some of it but i just kept biting my lip and not saying anything out of fear of getting an earfull from other members that had quite clearly been swept up by the emily buzz.
    I remember her slagging of someone over VAT once, i think it was CMT, i'll have to check but he was stating something and she went against it. A question put to her was something about her understanding VAT and she comeback with a reply something along the lines of "i understand VAT as im VAT registered. This to me was weird as it was only a week or 2 ago that she was stating in another thread how skint she was and how she wanted to raise a £1000 and she was finding it very hard. Then all of a sudden she was VAT regsitered !! I know that situation wouldnt be impossible but it rang alarm bells for me.

Still, although i say this i am still quite surprised she has turned out to be a scammer. It did seem that all that work she put into posts and threads that she did want to get somewhere in life but obviously not by the book !

Glad she's gone, her loss, our gain..
  4. Jed

Jed

To be honest she isnt very good at business anyway as we were supposed to do a deal about a month ago now. She said she was going to send it out about 5 times. 2 weeks later i asked have you sent it. 'Oh no sorry, i forgot'. Thats deffinatly not how to go about business if you ask me.

Thought id better share my experience.

Jed
  5. ADC

ADC

6. ballymoremonty

ballymoremonty

I think one member should be commended on her in her interactions with Emily and that's Seraph. If I remember right Seraph called her out numerous times on her bullshite and most probably seen through her from the beginning.
  7. cpc

cpc

Could it be she is just to embarrassed to get on here and clear up things. Albeit its to late now because she is banned.
  8. Jed

Jed

9. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

She would not have been banned without being given fair time to sort things out herself.
  10. peerielass

peerielass

I bet she had it planned from the start, getting right in, building up the posts, getting known, she probably didn't expect to get knocked back for the accounts she tried to get opened. I didn't read many of her posts/replies, she really annoyed me, always there, I didn't think she would do this, but didn't have a good feeling about her. I hope you all get your money back, Hope your ok Nicky.
  11. ballymoremonty

ballymoremonty

Shouldn't be hard to get her address, surely its where the Wii was sent to be plated.......
  12. Jed

Jed

I think now we know about this people should just work on getting your money back.
    Not much more can be said about Emily because we all know what shes done.

Nicky is the one who is probably having to sort alot of this mess out and take the losses, so i wish you good luck Nicky.

Jed
  13. robbo01247

robbo01247

I among others on the forum (boingboing,adwolves))did state a few months ago that there was something 'just not quite right 'with this member as she was jumping into everything with her 'sweetheart attitude'and the post were this 1st came too a few of our attentions was the--'put a face too the name' post which emily actually started.
  14. Xbox-Codes

Xbox-Codes

Whois Info:

Registrant:
    God Civanti
    66 wigan road
    leigh, WN7 5AY
    GB
    Domain name: GOLDCIVANTI.COM
    Administrative Contact:
    little, emily
    66 wigan road
    leigh, WN7 5AY
    GB
    +44.1942543321

Give her a call
  15. Ben-Prestek

Ben-Prestek

Considering that Gold Civanti is Nicky3clare as well these details would have been better given to Admin to decide where to put them or who to share them with to avoid unnessacary problems to an innocent party? Im aware that they are readily available online but still.
  16. Seraph

Seraph

I do have a pretty good bull detector, comes in handy sometimes!

I'm not surprised to see this thread/conclusion, Nicky I really feel for you and hope you haven't sunk too much money in with her/can claw it back.

The starting out thread, to me, was an obvious display of the type of person she is and I bit my tongue a fair few times. I know none of you 'know' me but I do have a tendency to jump in with both feet if I think something isn't quite right, the other occasion I remember here was with Inferno House, I'll say no more ;)
  17. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

Always knew something want right about her ages ago,even got old pm's we sent each other where i told her/he was a strange member of the communaty,as for that phone number above take a minute to re-read it??
    Bit confused about whom owned the site was it Nicky or Emilly or both?
  18. uhafmail

uhafmail

Not sure whether she has moved but i sent goods to her less than 2 weeks ago to that address.
  19. robbo01247

robbo01247

I think nicky has been duped by emily so dont jump on nicky
  20. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

Hey,i want jumpin on any one,chill out,i was just asking a simple Q that all,that ok with you Rob??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.