Service Offer Free and Low Cost eBay Listing Templates - Affiliate Accounts Also Available!

Discussion in 'E-Commerce Services' started by Gary, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary

Gary

After the resounding response to my free ebay template offer on here, and multiple requests for more we have answered!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce BayDemon to the TWF community:

BayDemon offers a selection of great FREE and Low Cost eBay Listing Templates both with and without branding (sample image below), and all come with editing instructions!

Who said a professional listing has to break the bank? Did you know that a professional looking ebay template can potentially increase sales by up to approximately 50%? So why not start standing out from your competitors today?

What We Do In A Nutshell:
    • FREE eBay Templates
    • Low Cost eBay Templates (with the majority under £10)
    • Many templates also come with an unbranded option
    • Many templates come with a FREE matching 'Me' page (eBay have now discontinued this, so all paid templates now link to your eBay profile)
    • All templates come with instructions
    • All templates are 750 - 800px wide, giving a good sized viewable area yet still small enough to sit proudly beside a shop category sidebar
    • Most templates will only be sold in limited quantities
    • Payment is quick and easy via PayPal
    • All Templates are available for instant download upon completion of order from our website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
    Do you want FREE MONEY?We also have an affiliate scheme where you can generate affiliate links on a per product basis or a link or choice of banner for the homepage where every template added to their cart will be tracked, as an affiliate you can choose to be paid via PayPal, Cheque or Bank Transfer.

Please Note: The affiliate program is on a separate account to the main account and you do NOT need to have a shopping account to become an affiliate.

Limited Time Offer: For a limited time only we are offering all new affiliates DOUBLE COMMISSION, that's right, we're offing a whopping 20% commission on all sales for the lifetime of your affiliate account membership, this offer will not last forever so be sure to sign up to avoid disappointment, and of course earn more money!

Demo affiliate account

No Set Up fee and No Subscription Charges!

Please note: this is NOT a get rich quick scheme and does not make any promises of ferrari's or other sports cars, large houses or holiday homes in the sun, it is however, a scheme where you can possibly earn an extra genuine revenue stream (amount will vary depending on what you put in and where or how you promote).

Any questions feel free to direct them either in this thread, via a conversation or via the contact link on our website BayDemon

Ready to order? Please order directly from our website for an instant download 24/7!

Sample Image (cost of the below template is ONLY £9.99 (other colours available), or the unbranded option costs £14.94):
    black008.png
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  2. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

Gary, your websites either down or link not working
  3. Gary

Gary

All links were working when I posted so it's got to be a temp server issue mate as my other 2 sites are the same as are my 2 subdomains, typical seeing as I just advertised it today and I have some stock I'm waiting to list on my other site!

EDIT:

It's back now, it's never down for long (so far), I'm hosting with Saajan and have to say it generally doesn't go down often and when it does it comes back pretty quickly
  4. Judge_Joolz

Judge_Joolz

Just wanted to say.............

congrats on 10,000 posts !!!

JJ
    Gary likes this.
  5. shopafrolix

wow ! yeah, and just so Gary can keep a record, i've taken a photo of it to mount in a frame on his desk

10,000.jpg
    Gary and Judge_Joolz like this.
  6. Gary

Gary

Thanks but you know what, I didn't even notice!
  7. chappers2013

chappers2013

i am lookin for a new ebay template u able to help me out m8?
  8. Gary

Gary

Sure, take a look on my website where there is a range of free and low cost templates, all available for instant download as soon as your order has completed.
  9. Gary

Gary

Customer Review Provided By TWF Member GDUK:

10. uhafmail

uhafmail

I thought promoting affiliate schemes was against TWF rules? Not being obtuse but if this is not the case i have a few ventures that i could advertise here.
  11. Gary

Gary

The way I understand it is if I was an affiliate for another business then I cannot promote it here (as in actual affiliate links from commission junction, clickbank, etc. or other websites / businesses), but this is my own website where I am offering others the chance to become an affiliate which could help people with little capital to raise a little extra money, therefore, no affiliate links are being promoted, I'll double check with Anthony tomorrow and remove that part if requested, but he's seen my signature and I have been offering affiliate accounts for a while now for my unlock code site too.
  12. Gary

Gary

Another Satisfied Customer:

Another customer using one of our templates has outsold many of their competitors by turning over in excess of £1200 in one week and that was just from ONE listing!

Why not join them?
  13. jacey1009

jacey1009

I've also recently purchased a template and Gary was very helpful with download/browser problem I had. Am I right in thinking you have to edit the info in Notepad rather than the actual Ebay listing box as it messes up the code or something?
  14. Gary

Gary

Hi, firstly, thanks for the feedback as it helps others to know I stand by my templates :)

Regarding your question, yes it is simpler to edit in notepad (as per the included instructions), although I have never personally had ebay editor mess code up I have heard of people it has happened to when switching tabs, so I advised editing in notepad to err on the side of caution. Although you can still preview how your listing would look in situe in 2 ways:

1. After editing the template in notepad, select file > save as > and save as say listing.html (type in the .html even though it will say .txt underneath), then once saved, you can double click the new file to open in your browser.
    2. After editing, you can copy & paste into the ebay listing editor under the html tab, then use the preview link just under the bottom left of the box, this will open a new tab to show you how it looks, this way you can continue to edit in the html tab on ebay if you feel it necessary, then simply preview again, this was it saves the need to switch tabs whilst listing.
    Even though the editing in notepad may sound daunting to some, it's really straightforward once you get used to it, especially if you always save as a copy, for example, replace all instances of the word username with your username, then save (you can overwrite the original at this point once you have verified all is working well), then as for actual listings, always save as a copy, this makes the original instructions remain relevant for all future listing simply using the search and replace feature that is built into notepad (as opposed to searching manually for the beginning and the end of your last listing description, images, etc).

Please note, I have explained more fully here so as to not only respond to your question (although that was my reason for responding of course), however, it's also to explain the process for transparency purposes to any other interested parties who may come accross the thread in the future.

All the best and happy selling!
  15. shopafrolix

are you allowed affiliate links in your ebay listings ? didn't think it would be something ebay would be happy with, as its encouraging sales outside of ebay ? ie. the hyperlink ?

16. Gary

Gary

Where's the affiliate link in the listing?

And the only thing that is possible to be sold outside of ebay is also offering several free variations and is something that isn't being sold on ebay so they wouldn't be getting a cut anyway.

I was on the understanding that the 'encouraging sales outside of ebay' was referring to ebays fee evasion policy, but when the product isn't offered on ebay in the first place there's nothing to evade is there ;), it's just giving credit to the creator of whatever template or app the seller is using, in fact many use an image such as a small banner or button, at least my link is discrete.

Also, if you look at just about any cheap or free template or app there is an attached link to the author, so this isn't just templates, but also scripts for features such as cross promotion, recent feedback, image gallery scripts, etc.

Edited misunderstood (sorry)
  17. shopafrolix

I'm not doing that, I'm considering becoming an affiliate and checking out the 'legalities' first. In no way did I devalue or say there's a problem But i don't want to place an affiliate link on my listings only for ebay to suspend me for doing so, so thought I'd ask the question, which I though was a reasonable thing to do
  18. Gary

Gary

Ahh right, apologies for the misunderstanding (have been used to it happening several times, I do sometimes get a little defensive but when I'm wrong I admit it and have edited that from my above post), with becoming an affiliate I'm not certain on ebays policy, however I'm pretty sure that if you replaced the link at the bottom with your affiliate link I can't really see it being a problem, or even something that ebay would find out about, and as mentioned above, you're not offering the item that's on the listing elsewhere, promoting your own site, etc. just something that isn't even sold on ebay (and never will be).
  19. Gary

Gary

Regarding the quoted link, that is regarding ebays own affiliate program, basically, because ebays affiliate program pays their affiliates out of a portion of the final value fee, therefore, for an ebay affiliate to be promoting their own ebay product via the listing (or a website), this would be against the rules as they would then be paying their final value fee then earning a percentage of the said fee back (ergo, due to their fee evasion policy), the ebay affiliate program is a completely different set of rules altogether than the ebay website, I've generally found with ebay over the years is that if it earns them money, it's great, and as long as it doesn't cost or lose them money they ususally don't care too much.
  20. jacey1009

jacey1009

Thanks Gary, now must stop putting off the task of re-doing current listings with the new template!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.