1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

FREE eBay Template with Interactive Links - TWF Exclusive!

Discussion in 'eBay, Amazon & Online Marketplaces' started by Gary, Aug 31, 2011.

1. express-seller

express-seller

Hi Gary,

I bought from your Site yesterday a tabbed ebay Tamplate with interactive Links & hover Gallery in black.My Problem is that I can´t get the Paragraph or the content to be listed in the left Side of the Template instead in the center as you programm it. How can I solve this Problem?
    Besides how can I get the font-size or the letters-size in the tabs little bit smaller? ( I mean : Kontakt, About us ... etc.).

Thank You a Lot
  2. Gary

Gary

Hi,

Can you please contact via the website quoting your order number or reply to your order confirmation email and I will take a look for you.

Regards
    Gary
  3. lickybits

lickybits

very nice of you!
  4. Davy Wright

Davy Wright

New here and thanks.

Makes my listing far better than expected.

cheers
    Gary likes this.
  5. Gary

Gary

You're welcome, glad you like it and all the best with your sales!
  6. wijayavalentino

wijayavalentino

7. DB Trade Co

DB Trade Co

Gary thanks for taking the time out to prepare this, thanks again!
  8. studiobob

studiobob

nice one, thanks very much!
  9. Simonarcadio74

Simonarcadio74

10. Gary

Gary

All welcome, good luck!
  11. Catonroof

Catonroof

these arent working anymore...is there a reason why?
  12. Gary

Gary

What do you mean by "not working", I just downloaded and added into a test eBay listing and viewed the preview and it showed ok?
  13. InfiniteBargains

InfiniteBargains

Have just downloaded it to see if it can give my listings a more uniform look, thanks!
  14. Gary

Gary

You're welcome, all the best!
  15. miers

miers

Nice template Gary!
  16. bowles4455

bowles4455

Hi Gary. Thanks for this. I am slightly confused about the interactive links and "me" page though, there doesn't seem to be any instructions on how to configure these? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  17. Gary

Gary

For the interactive links, it's the same as the username in the header and copyright in the footer, just open it up in notepad, then find all instances of "username" (excluding quotes), and replace with your ebay username, the links should then work fine.

Regarding the me page it's the same instructions for replacing the username, however I just looked and seemingly did not add any text to replace with your own details, therefore please find another copy of the "me" page attached, with this one simply open in notepad, find "Your details here" (excluding quotes), and replace with your own information.

Attached Files:

• me.txt
      File size:
      5.2 KB
      Views:
  18. bowles4455

bowles4455

Thanks so much Gary. Sorry for being a little slow on the uptake, am new to this. There was one more thing though- have just realised that ebay are ending the "me" page feature shortly. Is there an easy way of completely removing the "About Us" tab from the template completely, or of linking to the profile page instead?
  19. Gary

Gary

Didn't realise that, not used eBay personally for a very long time other than to test templates!

If you open up the template in notepad, search for "about us" (excluding quotes), and replace with "View Profile" (excluding quotes), this will change the link name in the navigation bar, then search for "http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=USERNAME" (excluding quotes), and replace with "http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/USERNAME" (excluding quotes, and replacing "USERNAME" with your ebay username).

Alternatively, you can download the updated listing text from the OP ;)
  20. Gary

Gary

UPDATE: I have now been advised that the me page is being discontinued in favour of the profile page, therefore I have removed the "me" template from this listing, and updated the listing template to reflect this change, with "About Us" now being replaced with "View Profile"

Still providing support on a FREE template nearly 3 years on, how's that for service ;)
    planner likes this.