Free Email Newsletter Platform For Up To 10,000 Subscribers

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Your Business Community, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Your Business Community

Your Business Community

Here at Your Business Community, we have been listening to our members about what benefits they would like us to offer and, we think, this time, we have excelled ourselves!

Introducing E-goi, our new member benefit provider
    What is E-GOI?

E-goi is marketing automation made easy! It integrates e-mail, mobile, web, voice and social media campaigns into a single online system, making it a breeze for you to grow leads and automate your customer life cycle.

What Do Members Get?

For Premium YBC members - Save £408 a year and get:

• 10,000 contacts
    • Unlimited e-mail sendouts
    • Automation campaigns
    • Integrates with all your existing APPs
    • Customer Support included
    For Free YBC members - Save £276 a year and get:
    • 5,001 contacts
    • Unlimited e-mail sendouts
    • Automation campaigns
    • Integrates with all your existing APPs.
    To get more information on this amazing new benefit, please click here.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. bargainrocks

bargainrocks

I used to send bulk email with Mailchimp, it is very easy to operate but not as cheap enough when subscribe the paid service, so I generally register a few free mail service for email marketing.
  3. mdenis90

mdenis90

I also use Mailchimp. I would say Mailchimp is good for smaller amount of contacts. Once you have to upgrade it costs a LOT!
  4. Cody

Cody

Yes, many different mail services are expensive these days, though for the cost of potential revenue you need to figure out whether or not it'll be worth it.

That's why to get the best benefits, along with other fantastic news, information and tools then we'd recommend this benefit with @Your Business Community - they're always aiming to actually help businesses succeed.
  5. Your Business Community

Your Business Community

@mdenis90 that's the great thing about our members offer - we even have a free member level - 5000 contacts and unlimited emails! A little bit better than Mailchimp? BTW, how is your Udemy course going?