1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Fulfilment in Hampshire or Kent?

Discussion in 'Online Marketplaces - eBay, Amazon, Etsy and more' started by none, Nov 15, 2019.

1. none

none

Hi Guys,

We are a relatively small business selling automotive parts. We are looking to move our inventory to a suitable fulfilment company. It is not what I desire but it is a must.
    I personally approached some in Portsmouth but Ive got mixed feelings. Most of them stores, picks and packs inexpensive goods such as pasta, chocolate bars, t-shirts, leaflets etc.
    They are just simply not the same category like car parts or electronics, mobile phones and we are all humans. Anyone says or promises nothing's gone missing from their warehouse is a simple lie.
    Most of them when I asked them for security measures or how they can prevent employees from taking good home they felt offended by my question.
    We started from zero and built our business up year by year by hard work. I certainly want to make sure that if we send our inventory to a warehouse then goods dont evaporate from the shelf.
    I dont want to accuse anyone with anything but I just want to make sure that our goods are in right hands.

I was wondering if anyone can offer good fulfilment warehouse. Eg.. if someone here is already with someone for some time and have good experience.
    I mainly look for a company in Hampshire or Kent.

Thank you
  2. Jed

Jed

Dan G and Import Expert like this.
  3. none

none

Thanks. As I mentioned in my first post Im looking for someone in Hampshire or Kent. Are they in either of them?
    The other question if someone is actually uses their services here and have experience.
    Im not looking for forum sponsors.
  4. Jed

Jed

I'm not sure where they serve, it will take you a few minutes to find out either by checking out their website or speaking to them.

They're not a forum sponsor, they're a long standing member with a superb track record of helping users and providing services.