1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Gamejelly Direct! - Video Game/DVD/Blu-Ray Dropshipper

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Gamejelly, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Gamejelly Direct! gives our customers the power of being able to sell high-demand products at low wholesale prices. For example, you'll be able to have UK PAL Nintendo Wiis dropshipped to your client for a grand total of £160.

All new release X360/PS3 games will be around £25 each, that's plenty of profit & we'll be offering a huge catalog of titles.

The key to it is this - we are making little, if any profit on the items we sell, you, as the customer, literally get these products AT THE WHOLESALE PRICE we get them for! In fact, you will be getting your stock delivered direct from the manufacturers/suppliers.

We'll be selling big-selling stuff only - none of the cheap bargain bin rubbish that no one wants. We're going to be selling Call Of Duty 5, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Resident Evil 5, you get the idea...Plus we should be able to include a large back catalog of previous titles.

We'll also be dropshipping the latest DVD and Blu-Ray products, all UK Region 2, official and brand new at well below what Entertainment UK ever charged.

This is indeed a huge step we're taking here and something we're actually quite scared about in a way. We are aiming to offer anything and everything that's entertainment related. We want Gamejelly Direct! to become your one-stop shop for all the items you could only dream of selling before.

We're currently in negotiations with the last of the suppliers/distributors and as soon as this is sorted, Gamejelly Direct! is open for business.

As we mentioned, we will be selling our stock at the actual wholesale price WE get them for. At the end of the day we are still a business so to make it worth our while we are incorporating a membership plan. This will be as follows:

Monthly Subscription - £34.99

Some of our stock is based with UK suppliers and some with Hong Kong suppliers. Either way you will be told in the item descriptions where the item is being shipped from.

Basically that's it. We just thought it may be of interest to a lot of you, especially new starters.

***************** or *******************

WE'RE OPEN!
  2. baccas

baccas

hi im intrested in this, will there be a minimum amout of time you could join for or are you tied in to a contract as such?
  3. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

No it's monthly so if after one month you want to cancel, feel free :)
  4. conrad

conrad

i sign a suplier list for sale are they uk based and do you need to be vat registered?
  5. Inferno House

Inferno House Banned Member

So your saying Killzone 2 & Resident Evil 5 for the PS3 will be dropshipped at this price? (RRP around £44.99 - £49.99)

If so then i hold my hands up - admit that is one hell of a service & probably unbeatable in value as even my source wouldn't be able to compete & he is way up there at the top of his game... However if not, then try not to make too many false promises :niceone:
  6. Smallvillex

Smallvillex

Surely these prices are for region free games.....
  7. jayjrc

jayjrc

to be fair he did say around 25 quid, doubt any1 can be upset if a few quid more
  8. Inferno House

Inferno House Banned Member

Sure, i'm not knocking him in anyway... but things on the site such as "Our Supplier Details Are For Sale", (might be worth re-considering that)... i mean whats to stop Joe Bloggs from buying it & offering the same service with undercut subscription fees? (alot of kids around who will consider that & then it will just turn into one of those ridiculous £0.99 eBay info selling items - before you know it, everyone will have it & your marketing idea will then collapse).

This looks pretty sweet, but you never know if the dam will hold until the water hits it - if you catch my drift? so might be worth going over it again & fill in the holes that may not be up to scratch.

Just looking out for you as you seem like a decent guy & i know what it's like when people pi** on your fireworks.
  9. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Thanks for the words and advice guys :)

The majority of the games will indeed be around £25 yes, that doesn't mean they all will be, no, but the majority will be. Certain titles, especially PS3 titles, may be around the £29 mark. I don't want to give out the impression that we're making false promises. We've been dropshipping the latest games since around September 2008. We were dropshipping Fifa 09 for the PS3 for £25 delivered. As I've said we'll be making more or less nothing on the items we sell. Our profits will be from the memberships.

As Smallvillex says, they will be region free games, yes, hence the prices. Our customers WILL be made aware of this, we're not out to scam anyone.

As for the supplier list, if people want to buy it then sure, let them. If not, then no problem. If they do, it doesn't neccessarily mean Gamejelly will collapse, it's all in the marketing afterall. Selling supplier details on eBay is illegal anyway now apparently (I could be wrong) so I doubt they'll get sold on there. I'm not going into further discussion regarding the supplier details as it's against forum rules, I don't want to seem like I'm advertising them.

We do have a very good plan in place and I'm confident we will succeed. We just want to be the ultimate dropshipper. Competition is fierce. Sometimes we'll sell allocated items at a loss, just to fight the competition should the need arise.

However, I do appreciate your concerns :)
  10. Smallvillex

Smallvillex

Good luck with it fella....:niceone:
  11. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Cheers matey :D
  12. isydropship

isydropship Banned Member

The prices he is mentioning sound about right, maybe not at the moment with the dollar being weak but when it picks up prices for new video games are around £25 if not lower.

Blu-Rays are the up and coming product so a good service all round :) look forward to seeing it!
  13. bertrand

bertrand

Hi. I am needing a reliable supplier for games for PS3 and Xbox 360. My initial order will be around 300-400 pcs. This is my list:
    CALL OF DUTY 5
    MORTAL KOMBAT VS. DC UNIVERSE
    FALLOUT3
    007 QUANTUM SOLACE
    GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR
    MIRRORS EDGE
    LITTLEBIGPLANET
    RESISTANCE2
    KILLZONE2
    METAL GEAR SOLID 4
    TOMB RAIDER
    BIOSHOCK
    SKATE 2
    PES 2009
    SILENT HILL
    BROTHER IN ARMS
    FIFA SOCCER 2009
    STREET FIGHTER 4
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
    The Lord Of The Rings: Conquest
    Soul Calibur IV
    Haze (PS3)
    Prince Of Persia
    Valkyria Chronicles
    The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon
    Saints Row 2 (with Pre-Order Pack)
  14. cretrading

cretrading

ive got to say im really excited for when your site is up and running. you are the type of supplier ive been looking for, for ages. Do you have any ideas as to when you will be full up and running. like some of the others have said, i hope its not false promises. But if this is for real then there are gunna be some real happy peeps on here.:)
  15. Smallvillex

Smallvillex

Certainly one to watch out for guys!!
  16. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Yes we are. We can now confirm that we will be selling Nintendo Wiis at around £162.50 delivered. that price includes Insured Tracking via Parcelforce 24.

We will also be selling Xbox 360 consoles, Nintendo DS Lite consoles and Sony Playstation 3 consoles, all at well below the RRP and each with a nice profit margin for our customers.

We are serious and are aiming to please.
  17. dracos

dracos

Sounds good.
    Cant wait for the site to launch, any idea when?
  18. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Well we keep saying within the next week or so...Problem is, we keep saying that every week...lol...I will go ahead and say that it may open ANY time now. As soon as it does, it'll be mentioned in this thread.

The reason for the delay now is because we're just finalising the deals between the DVD & Blu-Ray distributors so we can offer more or less EVERY title available. There's literally thousands of titles so what we'll probably do is open the website shortly and keep adding the DVD & Blu-Ray titles starting with the biggest selling first. As I've already said, the titles will be cheaper than EUK ever was ;)

I want to stress though that we're only going to open the store once we're 100% comfortable with the it.

Thanks for the interest though :)
  19. Ajizzle

Ajizzle

How will the dropshipping work if some items are dropshipped from asia? wont the items get stuck in the customs when shipped from outside EU?
  20. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

What do you mean 'stuck'? Delivery on these items is usually 3-5 days. All items from overseas will be sent with tracking numbers so you can forward this information onto your customers. The terms and conditions along with the shipping policy on the website will clarify all of this information, it's advisable to read before signing up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.