1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Gamejelly Direct! - Video Game/DVD/Blu-Ray Dropshipper

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Gamejelly, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

Sorry to bring up,but what came of all this?? Plus the other one Jake Bevan,any results you guys affected want to share the out come of events with us?? i for one would be interested how the wheels of the british legal really do spin,and how fast or how slow they really do turn?? More importantly how long it take's for the system to spew your hard earned back up?? If it ever did?? Please share your exp,cheers..
  2. Mark34BN

Mark34BN

I went through the HMCS website, letters went to & fro and after about 10 weeks I was able to instruct the court to retrieve money from him. He settled out of court rather than let the bailiffs in.
    Gamejelly could have been so good if their suppliers hadn't messed up. I had over 130 orders in 2 weeks.
  3. Best Gadgetry

Best Gadgetry

:eek:

Wanna share your secrets?:D
  4. C89

C89

That's nothing special lol, it's only 10 orders a day or so.
  5. HeadBangingMerc

HeadBangingMerc

Gamejelly.net has finally gone down as well. It now displays:

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible

i wonder why?????
  6. greedyboy

greedyboy

Well done! How many others bothered to get of their ar** and do the same?
  7. Mark34BN

Mark34BN

I was selling Xbox 360 wireless adapters for £39.99 on Ebay, £10 mark up of which about £5.80 was profit.
    I was doing about 20 a day then backed off when Gamejelly's site had the security certificate problems.
    So about £116 a day profit from one item, I was so happy then it all came apart at the seams! I've since moved away from gaming stuff as it's a minefield.
  8. Ultravox

Ultravox

Nice to see you got your money back Mark.
    This is an example for the rest of you, rather than talking about how you'll get it back, actually go and do it.
  9. Mark34BN

Mark34BN

Is there anyone on here who is owed money and hasn't chased it / got it back yet ?
    It's been 6 months since it all went wrong.
  10. darren1979

darren1979

Im sure there are, but weather they come to the surfice is another thing.
  11. Ultravox

Ultravox

There should be no reason why they don't.
  12. darren1979

darren1979

True, but looking back over this thread there were 5-6 people saying they were owed money, and so far only 1 has come forward and said they got there money back. It maybe a few people didnt take the legal route and are ashamed to say they didnt get a penny.
  13. PGC Trading

PGC Trading

All of my customers have been refunded by myself at a loss. Like Mark, after many letters I was finally able to receive the judgement from the court and Darren has paid up...

You live, learn and move on I guess.
  14. darren1979

darren1979

Thats good news he paid up, just a shame he didnt do it at the beginning and save people the hassle.
  15. Pete

Pete

Does the term "kicking and screaming" have a meaning here?
  16. PGC Trading

PGC Trading

something like that;)
  17. JoeFloggsFashion

JoeFloggsFashion

Cheers you two,thanks for sharing..So as for the bottom line local courts are the ave to go down?? Got to say them wheels turned preety fast concidering a crim court...Again thanks for sharing..
  18. PGC Trading

PGC Trading

After paying them a load up front, they generally do get off there backside lol
  19. Mark34BN

Mark34BN

If anyone wants to PM me about reclaiming (Gamejelly) money rather than post it up here, I'll give you a step by step guide to how I did it.
    Remember the legal costs are only £70, which the guilty party should end up paying.
  20. pinterpijit

pinterpijit

i just join today here, have no idea whats going on.. it seems this dropshipping had many feedbacks, but i just found the website got suspended.. need clue
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.