1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Gamejelly Direct! - Video Game/DVD/Blu-Ray Dropshipper

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Gamejelly, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark34BN

Mark34BN

Dropshipping is OK if you find a good supplier. Unfortunately people never seem to reveal the good ones. Don't bother with Gamejelly, he didn't supply any goods and left a lot of people in trouble.
    Have a search on Google for the products you want to sell, then use words like wholesale / discount / trade / dropship etc.
  2. pinterpijit

pinterpijit

okay thanks, but i need to know reliable dropshiper, i just found a lot of scam in google :(
    currently i work with custom t-shirt dropshiper, but i got many problem with vero in ebay :(
  3. galmiar

galmiar

HI, i would be interested in what you are offering! But your site is down....?

***************** or *******************

Are you still offering your great deals?
    How can we see your stock if your site is not working....
  4. mastersg

mastersg

Hey Anthony , As Gamejelly is a banned member, shud'nt this topic be closed as it may seem certain people are quering about the suppliers website info not knowng that it does not exist or has moved elsewhere
  5. Michael

Michael

Wouldnt it be better to move it to the bad supplier section?
  6. paulstanden

paulstanden

would definetly seem appropriate:welldone:
  7. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Moving thread to "Bad Supplier Experiences".

Scott
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.