1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Gamejelly Direct! - Video Game/DVD/Blu-Ray Dropshipper

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Gamejelly, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bertrand

bertrand

I am interested in your suppliers list.
    However I would like to know if they ship internationally and what is their average prices.

Thanks.
  2. stevie31

stevie31

Im waiting in baited anticipation :) How long you think the website will be up and running?
  3. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Hi Stevie, it's not going to be long now AT ALL. We've now got new DS consoles for £89.99 delivered and new UK PAL Wii console bundles at £160 delivered.
  4. The game garage

The game garage Banned Member

this is looking very good! and will be very handy aswell!
  5. stevie31

stevie31

Cool, well almost at a stage now where I will be considering my own website. Fees on Ebay are so high....

Literally hundreds of young people in my work place and the company has their own internal website which Iv managed to blag my way into :)

So hurry up....... Haha :)
  6. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Of course all of our items can be sold on eBay but obviously, for the biggest profits, selling them on your own website is ideal :)

We'll also be stocking wholesale job lots. For example, we have 20x Nintendo Wiis working out at, including delivery, £151.75 a unit.
  7. stay

stay

When you will start?
  8. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

It's looking like either late tonight or tomorrow. If you add yourself to our mailing list on the website at ***************** you'll know straight away the second we go online :)
  9. stay

stay

ok thanks!
  10. The game garage

what happens when a top title comes out like call of duty moden welfare 2 everyone will want to dropship it eg: 50 people want 50 copys posted on the first day out how will you cope or will you allocote say 10 copys to every member? can member pre order copys to be dropshipped?
  11. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Currently there's no allocation system set up BUT we do limit quantites to one each time. For example, you couldn't place an order for 2 Nintendo Wiis, only 1. You CAN place an order for 1x Nintendo Wii and 1x Wii Nunchuck and 1x DS Console for example.

So technically, you CAN go mad and order as much as you like but it would be very tedious.

We've tried to think of every scenerio here and will obviously live and learn throughout the store's opening. Mistakes are unfortunately bound to happen and stock may indeed run short. We have incorporated this into the site's terms & conditions. I think allocating certain items is probably the best bet. I'll look into that now actually. Thanks for the tip ;)
  12. stay

stay

What about do not use dropshipp to my customer, only send to me 20-50 copyes of games?
    It is possible and how much will coust?

Regards
  13. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

As I mentioned earlier I believe, there is a wholesale/bulk section of the store included.
  14. almawry

almawry

I had a look at the site, it says that you can get Call Duty 4 for 22.90.... but you can find it on ebay for 22.25! it doesn't look a good deal!

I hope I'm wrong because I've started an ebay business and I'm looking for a good dropshipper that would put me in a position to compete with others.
  15. The game garage

there prices from octorber 2008!
    i think they are just examples of prices back then
  16. The game garage

but when big tiles come out i like that tell members wholesale only for 10 units or more, or somthing like that mite make life easyer for you guys getting them out to people
  17. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

They are, thankyou. Also, if you're expecting to be the absolute cheapest on eBay then forget it. There'll always be someone selling cheaper than you. Always.

The key to eBay success is not selling at the lowest prices, but making people BELIEVE that they should buy from you and nobody else.

Search the forums, there's a million and one articles on this subject.
  18. The game garage

i agree totally with you well said!
  19. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

We're now officially open!

We've gone over time and time again the functionality of the website but if any problems do arise, please contact us by the quickest means possible at *****************************
  20. Rob001

Rob001

Am i the only one but it keeps loading and loading.. cant get it to show the site. Rob
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.