1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Gamejelly Direct! - Video Game/DVD/Blu-Ray Dropshipper

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Gamejelly, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewaylando

dewaylando

No worries, I'll refund the customer.

I tried to push them toward another colour, but they wanted white specifically.
  2. Rob001

Rob001

Gamejelly as you know iv been following the progress of your site,but with most dropshipping sites im more interested in lifetime memberships rather than monthly as its less worry when looking at the bank statement every month lol.Any chance lifetime membership might move a tadge in the future? I understand that you only really make money threw the memberships to give your customers the "cost" and this is your profit (which is all good) by the way.
  3. gamesmaster

gamesmaster Banned Member

Arent you dropshipping wiis anymore?
  4. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Rob - I'm sorry I never saw your post, I can't apologise enough! I'm afraid the Lifetime Memberships will be staying as they are :(

Gamesmaster - of course we're dropshipping single unit Wiis as you can see on our website.
  5. gamesmaster

When i click to add to cart it comes to £3050.50?
  6. gamesmaster

£3035.50 sorry i think you have hyperlinked it wrong to a wholesale purchase. Also once i suscribe how long will it take for my account to be activated and once i order how long is delivery to my customer? Also will my customer be able to see i got it from gamejelly?
  7. gamesmaster

Darren you on msn? As i need a urgent reply pls.
  8. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

I'm here mate - Signup is INSTANT.

I've fixed the Wii error, God knows how that happened. Anyhow, it is fixed now :)

Delivery of the Wiis is usually 1-5 days after payment if paying via Bank Transfer.
  9. gamesmaster

What other payments do you accept for wiis?
  10. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Debit/Credit Cards but there's a processing fee on top of that and delivery takes longer as we ensure funds clear before shipping to protect ourselves.
  11. gamesmaster

Whats the fee?
  12. gamesmaster

And how long does delivery take. Also will there be insurance on the wii?
  13. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Hi Gamejelly ...

Well done on the site! Just wondered have you got an option for buying DS consoles in bulk (say 5 or 10) If so is there much discount on them rather than buying individually?

Cheers,

Nicky
  14. gamesmaster

And no paypal?
  15. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

5.3% + 0.30p. The reason for the high fee is because Patrasys have a varying fee structure.
  16. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

Nicky, at the moment no but it's something we'll definately consider if the demand is there for bulk orders :)

Gamesmaster - Delivery when paying via card can vary from 1 week to 8-9 days or so. We'll NEVER accept PayPal, sorry.
  17. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Thanks!

Btw hows the pregnancy going?
  18. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

lol wow, so random! Everything's fine mate thanks! :) Due date is July 6th and it's a girl! YAY! The missus is happy, lol. :D
  19. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Lol - I hadn't kept up to date with the thread and was just reading it through so thought I would ask :)

Glad all is well
  20. Gamejelly

Gamejelly Banned Member

I appreciate it mate, made me smile :) lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.