Gauging interest - Novelty earphones anyone? Ideal for market traders & online sellers

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by LukeF, Mar 28, 2013.

1. LukeF

LukeF

Hi everyone.

I've come across these novelty earphones, good quality from a trusted manufacturer i have used in the past.

Would anyone be interested? Prices would start at about £0.80 for these in a simple plain poly bag, and start from roughly £1.10 in their retail box, both from here in the UK. Which one would interest you more?

They come in a variety of colours, here are some pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The stock will be with me here in the UK. I could get them to you a little bit cheaper but they would come directly from China. I would advise this for larger bulk orders.

Would these earphones interest anyone? Ideal for market traders and online sellers.

Cheers, Luke.
  2. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

think they been done it and gone now - Came around about a year ago
    Volantary likes this.
  3. LukeF

LukeF

True, they have been around a while. But they're still a novelty item, i can't see any market saturated with this design whether it be online of offline. And this price is quite cheap for what you get
  4. Volantary

Volantary

Like Richard said they were all over the place this time last year and a lot of people seemed to buy them. If there aren't many on the market now that tells me they weren't very popular...
  5. LukeF

LukeF

Point taken, but i think they'd still sell very well at carboots or market stalls. I can't even find them on Amazon, so surely there's a gap for them on Amazon in which you could probably dictate the price a bit. Individual websites might be interested in them too.
    Volantary likes this.