1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Genuine Electronics Inc.

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Walkerflog, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walkerflog

Walkerflog

Address is 3 Maryland Hill Road, Rochdale, London, United Kingdom
    Claiming to have 500 Xboxes in stock. Will only accept Western Union Crooks I'm thinking so, any customers out there?
  2. bezza123

bezza123

3. Walkerflog

Walkerflog

They don't have one, Alibaba only
  4. net2go

net2go

contacted with them - when I asked - can I send a friend to inspect your stock - no answer, no picture, no nothing
  5. Walkerflog

Walkerflog

Put them in the shame catagory now
  6. net2go

net2go

funny - I was about to ask if one of you guys can go down there and check it out too... :| but then they never replied to the offer
  7. Anthony

Anthony

Well with no response to a fairly simple question, I think they do belong in the shame section.. :(
  8. guru4us

guru4us

its next to impossible to get the UK version of the xboxes (assuming thats what they have)...its just as bad with the US version..no one who bought them wholesale actually has them yet even in the US
  9. net2go

net2go

yes, even one of the more reliable sources is having difficulty getting the product.
  10. playnextday

playnextday

Also Rochdale is not in London its in the north of england about 250 miles away from the capital.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.