goldex-express.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Circuit, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Circuit

Circuit

Goldex Express?

Their website is goldex-express.com, a quick look through the site makes it look shady.

Has anyone done business in the asian countries where they supposedly operate in.
    Is it hard for anyone to mess around in their system?

This supplier is in Indonesia and says he shipped out the goods and gave me the tracking info. The status has been updated everyday but since I did not pay him, just promised to pay him when he ships out the goods, the shipment is on hold.
  2. Anthony

Anthony

I would go for recognised shippers only tbh.. :(
  3. guru4us

guru4us

doesnt look very legit to me tbh. like for eg. a picture of the building...looks like goldex express has been added on there with the use of some paint program
  4. Nick-D

Nick-D

i would stay away from them, if you take a look at their testimonials page it is in very broken english, even the people in the US
  5. Circuit

Circuit

Good point, Titchimp. I will not be doing business with them. These damn con-men are wasting so much of my time. Someone should make a list of all the reliable and honest suppliers in the more risky countries like Indonesia, Malaysia...etc.
  6. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

Unfortunately such a list is so open to colusion and error that it would never be 100% accurate, just do a little research and think carefully (do not let your wallet lead you) and obviuosly we are always pretty much on hand to help :D

As for the site mentioned (back on thread :cool: ) I wouldn't touch them if they were the last company on the planet..

Mike
  7. Anthony

Anthony

Moving to Name & Shame
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.